- A Bronx man died Sunday while protecting his older brother from an armed robber.
Sydney Michael Baxter was preparing for bed Sunday night when he heard his brother, Eric Baxter, cry for help from the street outside their home, the New York Daily News reported.
Witnesses to the crime said Eric Baxter, 53, had just parked his car in front of the Williamsbridge, N.Y., home he shared with his brother when he was approached by an armed man who demanded money. Eric Baxter began to yell for help and to bang on the door of his home, alerting his brother.
Sydney Baxter went outside and interceded, pushing his brother out of the way of the gunman. The man opened fire and shot the 50-year-old three times in the chest. Sydney Baxter was taken to the hospital where he later died.

Would you do that? I really don't think I'd be able to.
I punched myself 5 times in the face while trying to read that because of my attempts to catch flies

I have a bloody nose, and full sympathy for that guy.
No, unless it was my imaginary older brother. I would do anything for him.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Man that's sad =/ I would say the world needs more acts of bravery like this, but it always ends tragically =( No one needs to lose their life to scumbags like that who demanded money because they can't work hard like everyone else.
Originally Posted by apocalypse13
What, does singing "Moderfukin death, Sat@n is t3h 1337!!" make you feel tough?

Gear:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser (EMG 81/85)
Framus Dragon Head
Orange PPC2x12 cab
I would do that for my sister. She's older than me, but I would rather give my life to protect hers than live knowing that my sister's life ended without reason.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
cant someone do an tl;dr?

american guy baxter no one knows but everyone will RIP dies bronx subway thats all i got.
I thought this said "Man Dies Saving Brother From German"

Even so, that guy's a true hero. RIP.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I would save my brother if in that situation. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't do something to save him.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i wouldn't, most likely, but we don't have guns in canada anyway so ???
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
Well, I have a gun so I'd just shoot the gunman.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Jul 21, 2009,
wow. that poor man. i wonder why people like that gunman are allowed to live. i mean really, most of the time, murderers, rapists and those guys hardly get the punishment they deserve. hell, we shouldnt have to pay to keep them alive in prison. let them rot.

may Sydney rest in peace
Quote by OnlyIbanez12

Would you do that? I really don't think I'd be able to.

I'd only kill myself to save 3 brothers. Anything less is a poor evolutionary investment.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I would be like Superman and stop the bullets with my eye.

Nahhhh, Id take a bullet for my gf though.(dont have a brother or sister)