http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8NT2qzE7x4

Been eyeing this pedal a while now and this demo might have sold me on it. Just curious if anyone on here has owned/played through one. I know Behringer has a bad rep on here (mainly on account o build quality) but this thing looks pretty solid and sounds great in my opinion. Also, if I got it I'd probably be ordering from World Music Supply. Never used them but their price seems the most reasonable and being a legit store they SHOULD have a decent exchange policy if it's a piece of faulty junk.

So let's hear everyone's thoughts and possible other recommendations for a delay in the $50-60 range if this one has a horrible reputation I didn't know about.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Save and get a good analog delay.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by CullenT

Why does it always have to be analog?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by CullenT

...Surely? thats down to opinion?

And TS, I have tried lots of behringer gear, occaisonally, you find some damn good pedal's regardless of the price. The vintage time machine they do imo knocks seven shade's out of any analog delay under £100 and sounds better than the CC, Test it out, if it comes to the worst, you could always get it rehoused and get a better buffer/true bypass it and it should end up great.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Last edited by cliff_em_all at Jul 21, 2009,
Sounds pretty good, altho the guy's guitar sound doesnt seem to great. Id probably have to try one out before I buy one, but for the price, its pretty good.
Quote by IsThereLoveInSp
Why does it always have to be analog?

It's a matter of opinion. I like analog delays more, and I'm trying to steer him away from wasting his money on a Behringer pedal.

Quote by cliff_em_all

And TS, I have tried lots of behringer gear, occaisonally, you find some damn good pedal's regardless of the price. The vintage time machine they do imo knocks seven shade's out of any analog delay under £100 and sounds better than the CC, Test it out, if it comes to the worst, you could always get it rehoused and get a better buffer/true bypass it and it should end up great.

Yes, it is. And don't even mention the Carbon Copy, it sounds incredibly fake and muddy, and is built extremely shoddy. It barely counts as an analog delay IMO

Wait for the EHX Memory Boy
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by cliff_em_all

Yeah, I certainly don't PREFER the sound of analog delays and most definitely not enough to justify the cost difference. I'm relieved to hear that at least SOME of their stuff isn't trash and I agree with the other poster's comment about the guitar tone in the video being trash but at least the delay seemed to accurately mimic that. Would still love some feedback from someone who's actually owned one of these.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Quote by CullenT

Wait for the EHX Memory Boy

I understand that prefer analog delays but I find myself being a fan of the glitched out modulations you can get from digital. Do you have any digital recommendations for a budget pedal board?
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
Quote by ianae86
I understand that prefer analog delays but I find myself being a fan of the glitched out modulations you can get from digital. Do you have any digital recommendations for a budget pedal board?

Apparently the Ibanez DE-7 is Awesome, and rivals the Boss digital's, haven't tried one for myself, just going on word of mouth.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
^+1 to the DE-7. Hardwire DL-8 is a good one for $100, and the Digitech Digidelay is about $70.

Go for the Hardwire if you can, it's great and has a 20 second looper. If not, the DE-7 and Digidelay are decent.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Hardwire DL-8s are going for $160 on MF. TS, also look at Delta Lab pedals. They are pretty new, and the DD1 is going for only $60. And also maybe look at the Line 6 Echo Park. It basically has the same features as the Behringer, only its made by a wayyy more reputable company IMO. It is around $150, and that seems like the most common price for a delay.
^Whoa! Why did they jump in price?!

And +1 to the delta lab. Decent delay. $60
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss