I got tired of the guitar and i'm totally into basses now (not that the guitar is too hard for me, it only got sucky). Anyways, i had http://www.mitros-music.com/products/2833-Ibanez_GSR180/1/ in mind. The site is in Serbian, but on the right you can see some specs. Could you please tell me if i should get that one, or maybe recommend me another one for a starter bass player?
I own a Behringer iAxE 393 and I'm DAMN proud of it <3
Quote by Canadian_basser
It's an excellent one to go for, and it's less risky in terms of getting a lemon than squier

Mind explaining that phrase further?
Quote by HomeRecording
squire jazz bass package

don't get a package
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Laiho13
Mind explaining that phrase further?

A "lemon" means you got a bad one. Like when you buy a new car and it breaks a week later. Ibanez makes some of the best sounding and best made starter basses out there. I'd get it.
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Quote by kugelspot
A "lemon" means you got a bad one. Like when you buy a new car and it breaks a week later. Ibanez makes some of the best sounding and best made starter basses out there. I'd get it.

Pretty much. It may not even be a "lemon" per se, but it may be lacking in quality compared to other Squiers. Likewise, you have the chance of getting a great playing Squier. Honestly though, it's not worth the risk. Ibanez is consistent in quality.

I lied, it's not P/J. The gsr is a more expensive, but better quality alternative, it's just a model up (if I can use that term) from the one you posted.
Last edited by Canadian_basser at Jul 21, 2009,
Many thanks, I will try it out tomorrow and tell you guys how it was D: