Page 1 of 2
Kay, so I need some songs about boats. Why?

My neighbor's are these flashy jerks. They buy unneeded stuff like Hummers and sports cars. They also live on the biggest, most expensive house on the street. They're also complete douchebags. They kicked my dog, just because it ran in their yard. So, I hate these guys.

I noticed a few minutes ago that they were pulling into their driveway with a brand new boat. So, I rigged up my speakers to my window, directing it right at their house. I then proceeded to blare "I'm On a Boat" , "Boats and Hoes" , and "Come Sail Away". I need some more songs, though, as these get quite annoying after hearing them for 45 minutes...

So, Pit, I ask you for your suggestions as to what I should blast at my neighbors. Be it songs about boats, or something else of equal hilarity. Let me, and my neighbors, hear it.

Thanks ahead of time, guys.
Quote by Gregray88
Im On a Boat, by Lonely Island.

F*CK TREES I CLIMB BUOYS MOTHERF*CKER!
Aw, baby's jealous because his big mean neighbours worked hard and earned themselves lots more money than his Mummy and Daddy have.

Poor ickle princess.

On a lighter, less scathing note: Kudos on "I'm on a boat", I'd have laughed.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
I just typed in "boat song" on youtube and i gota lot of stuff
that will probably piss your neighbors off,
State of the Union - Rise Against (well it has a sentence with the word flagship in it)
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Yellow Submarine...
Missed the Boat- Modest Mouse
Dashboard- MM (not really about a boat but the music video is)
Rock the Boat- idk
Sloop John B- Beach Boys
Land Ho- The Doors
Pirates of Carribean Theme?
This is my sig
Primus have some songs about fishing. =\

And there's that Symphony X song/album based on Homer's Odyssey, which has a lot of boat action, I believe.
'I'm on a boat' on repeat, then proceed to leave the house for a few hours
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Quote by timi_hendrix
Aw, baby's jealous because his big mean neighbours worked hard and earned themselves lots more money than his Mummy and Daddy have.

Poor ickle princess.

On a lighter, less scathing note: Kudos on "I'm on a boat", I'd have laughed.

That's not why I hate them. I hate them because their those kinda people that think they're better than everyone else because they have all this stupid crap. And they kicked my dog...
Panama by Van Halen, when played at extremely high volumes, can induce insanity.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Play the entire album of "Leviathan" by Mastodon, its about moby dick, and its awesome.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
video tape them kicking your dog again and call the cops. basically, set them up for some piggy action.
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
just turn ur amp up, face it towards their house, set ur guitar right next to it so it feedsback, and leave for a while. nothing to do with boats, but it'll sure piss em off
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by Dizeaz2112
They also live on the biggest, most expensive house on the street.

They don't live inside?

EDIT: Do that "You Kicked My Dog" prank call thing to them. It'll be funny.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Last edited by Crutchy at Jul 21, 2009,
Ahad, blood and thunder+ more mastodon thats all i can think of thta hasnt been said, the ocean too but thats not about boats
anything off of the album we were dead before the ship even sank by modest mouse.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by bourgeoisnq
Ahad, blood and thunder+ more mastodon thats all i can think of thta hasnt been said, the ocean too but thats not about boats

The whole album is about Moby Dick, just use the entire Leviathan album

EDIT: Someone else just said that..
In the Navy...Village People
Weird Beard...Mad Caddies (sort of, its sung in a pirate voice)
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by donender
Play the entire album of "Leviathan" by Mastodon, its about moby dick, and its awesome.

I totally gonna say that
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
I got my swim trunks! And my flippy floppies!

You're in a great situation, TS. You'd better let us know what happens.

Armin van Buuren - Sail; if they hate dance music do this one multiple times.

Baracuda - Ass Up; hilarious song and you can interpret it if you like to mean they'll be ass-up in their boat soon, IE turned over.

Cartman's Come Sail Away is a great suggestion. Along the same vein, try to find Somalian Pirates We.

Modest Mouse - Float On

Thrice - Burn the Fleet
SHEdit: Actually the whole "Water" CD.

Anything by RatM that's outright, unabashedly Marxist would suit your purposes too.

Never thought I'd be on a boat... It's a big blue watery road....

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Jul 21, 2009,
Whatching the Boats With My Dad - Buckethead

Just kidding, there's obviously no vocals
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Quote by Limabean231
Yellow Submarine...
Missed the Boat- Modest Mouse
Dashboard- MM (not really about a boat but the music video is)
Rock the Boat- idk
Sloop John B- Beach Boys
Land Ho- The Doors
Pirates of Carribean Theme?

I honestly laughed out loud when i saw both of these, especially Pirates of the carribean.

I approve of this message.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Mkay guys. I've added Cartman's rendition of "Come Sail Away" to my playlist, as well as the Leviathan album, and some Ahab.

They were outside doing something to this boat that they've acquired, but appear to have retreated to the confines of their home after Cartman's "Come Sail Away". So, I just cranked the volume some more and am now playing Ahab. Plan on returning to "I'm on a Boat" here soon, as it's just hilarious.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Keep'em coming!
^Too true.

Also, massive applause for you blasting Mastodon at them. Alternate between Blood And Thunder or Ahab, and some random pop/dance, just to keep them guessing.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Row row row your boat for the love of god
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Page 1 of 2