All I want to know is can it handle Smashing Pumpkins type stuff? Basically, will a Big Muff or Swollen Pickle sound good with it?
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I have this pedal. It has a good tone to it. The only cons I can think of is that it doesn't have a big range from heel to toe and it does increase volume a little. Don't know about those pedals though, I have a trimode and it sounds good with that. For a wider range go with either vox or crybabcy
Fender Am. Dlx Strat HSS LT
Budda budwah
Fulltone OCD NEW!
Tonebone trimode
EB VP JR. NEW!
Boss TU-2 Tuner
TCE ND-1 nova delay
Voodoo Labs PP2+
Dimarzio Ygnwie, mogami gold, monster rock cables
BH little giant half stack
Last edited by kyle2blue at Jul 21, 2009,
Great pedal, incredible tone and NO fiddling with knobs is required to get it. I disagree with Kyle, I think the range is perfect. I'm guessing he plays a crybaby, which have ranges that are way to broad. When all the way back or forward, you get a not musical tone. It's difficult to only be able to use 50% of your wah pedals physical range to get decent tone.

I recommend the bud wah, or if you have the cash the Teese RMC3
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Oh to answer your question about the distortion...I use mine with a high gain amp, and it sounds phenomenal. However, using pedals like those you listed I would worry about excess noise (I'm sure the tone will sound good, but I predict tons of hiss).
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Quote by handlerb
Great pedal, incredible tone and NO fiddling with knobs is required to get it. I disagree with Kyle, I think the range is perfect. I'm guessing he plays a crybaby, which have ranges that are way to broad. When all the way back or forward, you get a not musical tone. It's difficult to only be able to use 50% of your wah pedals physical range to get decent tone.

I recommend the bud wah, or if you have the cash the Teese RMC3

I do have a budda budwah. I'm not saying that it sucks, I really love it. I'm just saying that the range is not wide, compared to a crybaby. but yes I traded my crybaby in for this. On the crybaby, only about 1/4 of it was actually semi useful. But the budda budwah was useful throughout the entire range. Look at my sig.
Fender Am. Dlx Strat HSS LT
Budda budwah
Fulltone OCD NEW!
Tonebone trimode
EB VP JR. NEW!
Boss TU-2 Tuner
TCE ND-1 nova delay
Voodoo Labs PP2+
Dimarzio Ygnwie, mogami gold, monster rock cables
BH little giant half stack
Hmm, I considered the Teese RMC4, i got some testing to do
GAS LIST