I'm soon building a new guitar from scratch. I have never done this before and I need help. Does anyone know any websites that give walkthroughs? Do you have any tips? I'm open to any advice or random blabbering about this subject. Thanks in advance

You love me.
Accept it.

Another "My Gear Sig":
Guitars
'07 Fender Strat Highway One Model
Taylor 214ce
Amps
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112X
Fender Frontman 15 Watt
Other Stuff
Like 6 Monster Cables
Digitech RP350
UG is a good place for getting tips. Look around for old threads on builds. If I can remember right, seymourduncan.com has wiring diagrams, that should also help.

EDIT:
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Project Guitar is also an invaluable resource. If you need templates, I have the old .zip file from the Template Thread, as well as a good pdf on a guy's build, if you're interested. Just PM me an email address, I'll send the stuff over.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
I haven't built one (lack of cash and tools, otherwise I'd do one), but here's my tips:

1: Make sure you plan it all before you start, if you 'make it up as you go along', you're going to do something majorly wrong later in the project.

2: Take your time, I don't mean you should work slowly, just go at a pace that allows you to do things carefully.

3: During the build, if you need help, ask for it - ie. if you're not an experienced woodworker, it's a good idea to know someone who is and get them to help you.

4: Make a 'build' thread and post lots of pics.
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check your email in a few minutes, my internet is being buggy.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Stew-Mac at stewmac.com has instructional DVD's as well as books on all forms of guitar construction.
Start simple, don't try to build a complex project first time out. Good luck.
Books to buy...

Make Your Own Electric Guitar by Melvyn Hiscock

Another good book to get after you have read that is this one...

Building Electric Guitars by Martin Koch

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man