Over the last couple of months i've been having gum loss in my mouth. like its been receding and im seeing more and more of my teeth. :[ im really scared. i do brush and floss pretty frequently. Please halp, and share stories if this has happened to you.
EDIT: I am not able to go to the dentist at this time. Please I know its the pit but id like to know some reccomendations if theres any remedies any of you have used.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Last edited by IwantaTele at Jul 21, 2009,
I think the dentist would be more help than a bunch of hormone fueled teenagers.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by skaterskagg1
Go the ****ing dentist. Is that so hard?

Is not being a quick to flame douche so hard??
Quote by texasthrasher

When you brush your teeth, instead of brushing up and down against your gums, brush your gums down on the top, and up on the bottom, like you're trying to pull your gums further onto your teeth
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
gigivities? going to a dentist might help
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Looks like you're going to have to knock those teeth back down to where they belong. Just go outside and find a street curb. Should be easy if you live in the city. Then, just bite down on it and have a friend or family member apply pressure to the back of your head (you'll get the best results if they use their heels for this).

Viola! Your teeth are depressed back into your gums, just like mother nature intended.
We're only strays.
Quote by Angus_Junior35
When you brush your teeth, instead of brushing up and down against your gums, brush your gums down on the top, and up on the bottom, like you're trying to pull your gums further onto your teeth

for real?
Quote by texasthrasher

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
quit horsing around TS and get to the dentist

harharharrr
Quote by texasthrasher

Quote by skaterskagg1
It's not flaming, it's common sense.

Isn't it also common sense to ask around and see if theres an easier solution before having my parents make an apointment to go visit a dentist as i am only 15?
Quote by texasthrasher

This can happen with a lack of fruit in your diet...

Pig out on some.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Quote by IwantaTele
Isn't it also common sense to ask around and see if theres an easier solution before having my parents make an apointment to go visit a dentist as i am only 15?

Your only 15 and what is this?
Why not use http://www.webmd.com/ though?
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by IwantaTele

not really.