What albums, dvds, games anything have you worn out because you have watched them too much?

Mars Voltas first album, fear and loathing in las vegas book, mutiny on the bounty dvd
Quote by skaterskagg1
Fail.

Fear and Loathing never gets old.

/thread

Although I lost my first copy.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
How do you wear optical media out? Unless it gets scratched up from being mishandled every time you use it....
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Wayward_Son
How do you wear optical media out? Unless it gets scratched up from being mishandled every time you use it....

At the risk of the entire Pit eating me alive, I'll admit that I went through two copies of Panic! At The Disco's first album; my 3rd, current / final copy resides in one of my massive CD cases, since I finally got a head unit in my car that connects to iPod. And for as much as I listened to that, I don't even own the second album, nor know more than the one "hit" from it...
Quote by phat104u
At the risk of the entire Pit eating me alive, I'll admit that I went through two copies of Panic! At The Disco's first album; my 3rd, current / final copy resides in one of my massive CD cases, since I finally got a head unit in my car that connects to iPod. And for as much as I listened to that, I don't even own the second album, nor know more than the one "hit" from it...

The Sufferer and the Witness-Rise Against
It's still cool though..
Sending a dummy to my God.

The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Ahhhh.....back in VHS days....

Bedit: Oh this is about music.

My Tool CD's.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Well would you like to answer his question instead of being an arrogant prick?

This.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.