OHMYGODYOURMISSINGAFINGER!?!?!?!

Fill it with filler then sand it down.
Thats the only thing I can think of.
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
+1 ^ i did that to my strat too :'( cept i did a poor job sanding so it looks bubbly
~Defiant~
Filler and medium sand paper.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

^i actually used car Bondo on some deep nicks in my strat, and it worked pretty darn well.

if you do it right, it will be non-existent, and if you do it poorly, it should be only barely noticeable.

basically, your fine, don't worry about it

Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Am I the only one that can't find the dent?
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

Quote by salsawords
Am I the only one that can't find the dent?
not a dent.
look at the edge of the neck pocket.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
not a dent.
look at the edge of the neck pocket.

Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

are you planning on painting it a solid color or finishing it with clear coat or stain?

if you are going to do a solid color i would router or sand the waviness of the pocket untill it is straight. then take a strip of hardwood that is about 1/8" thick or whatever and as wide as the neck pocket and glue it in there real tight with some wood glue and clamps.(which will probally be tricky since it appers your making some form of Flying V guitar) once this is complete reshape the neck pocket to its appropriate size.

this to me seems a better alternitive to using filler, due to the fact that a tight and precise neck pocket is essential to any quality guitar.

good luck
Quote by necroscience13
yes

dude... that's awesome. They're some of my favorite guitars.