Page 1 of 2
so this morning at like 12 midnight a couple of friends and i had the great idea of going to ontario for ****s and giggles, we live in winnipeg manitoba, we leave at about 12:15 and have five people in our vehicle, a rav 4, and we go there and we're just driving around adventuring and whatnot and then we get board and start to head home to winnipeg at about 3. at about 4:30 am we're about 40 minutes from the city and were all tired and sleeping, BUT our driver nodded off as well... we start to skid back and forth about 3 times on the two lane highway and roll off the highway and into the ditch upside down, we rolled about 4-6 times,we stop and all get out and flag down some semi(we lost all our cell phones in the rolling). we get out fine with minor cuts, scraps and bruises, except one of us had a wicked cut on their knee.
during my adrenaline rush i eventually found cell phones and a random assortment of other things, i still cant believe that this has happened

we are incredibly lucky to be living

the car after
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3775/blaha.jpg

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5835/blah2.jpg
Destroy. Erase. Improve.

I am.
Final Destination?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
wow.

well high five for you all living then, and don't drive while sleepy.
Schecterman's Accomplice, of the Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World Club. PM Fett13 or Your41Plague12 to join.

EQ:
Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5
Yamaha RBX170
Quote by winnipegbassist
going to ontario for ****s and giggles,

Am I misunderstanding something here, or did you really go to Ontario to laugh while defecating?

But on topic, you are one lucky dude. You and everyone with you. No injuries is just...amazing.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Hot damn! You guys ARE lucky to be alive. Can't say the same for your car though.....

Glad to hear everyone's ok.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Momentosis
Final Destination?

my thoughts exactly aha

and i find it odd that before the trip i listen to the album "While You Were Sleeping, The World Forever Changed In an Instant" by (the)Plasmarifle...
Destroy. Erase. Improve.

I am.
Whoa, pretty crazy damages, man. Glad that you and yer friends are okay.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I was once in a car crash that ended with the car rolling down the hill and stopping literally five yards away from what was practically a bottomless pit. Sadly, I was only 5 years old (although I remember it pretty clearly) and didn't realize how brutal that was until a few years later.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
And if you weren't sleeping, you might be dead. It's like how drunk drivers seem to never die. Their body doesn't tense up like it would normally which helps them go through it without dieing or even being injured. Then again, if you weren't sleeping, the driver probably wouldn't have fallen asleep either.
damn, i wanna take a long car ride to somewhere. but i guess its more fun when it's spontaneous and you just go for it. well good thing no one was too severely injured. but sux that the car is wrecked.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by entity0009
Am I misunderstanding something here, or did you really go to Ontario to laugh while defecating?

lol
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
Quote by Momentosis
Final Destination?

DAMN IT! Why am I always beatin to it.
You Deserve To Be Shot In The Head

-->
:alpaca: -->

PIRATE METAL
Man, you're lucky.

I'm pretty serious about car crashes lately since not even a month ago my mom's co-worker lost her husband, her 7-8 year old son, and her 4 year old son in a collision. I guess you should just be glad you didn't crash into anyone else.

Seriously, dude, be more aware when you're driving. Don't be an idiot because one drunk or sleepy mistake can lose lives.
LARGE TEXT
Dang. Thank God you're ok.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by winnipegbassist
so this morning at like 12 midnight a couple of friends and i had the great idea of going to ontario for ****s and giggles, we live in winnipeg manitoba, we leave at about 12:15 and have five people in our vehicle, a rav 4, and we go there and we're just driving around adventuring and whatnot and then we get board and start to head home to winnipeg at about 3. at about 4:30 am we're about 40 minutes from the city and were all tired and sleeping, BUT our driver nodded off as well... we start to skid back and forth about 3 times on the two lane highway and roll off the highway and into the ditch upside down, we rolled about 4-6 times,we stop and all get out and flag down some semi(we lost all our cell phones in the rolling). we get out fine with minor cuts, scraps and bruises, except one of us had a wicked cut on their knee.
during my adrenaline rush i eventually found cell phones and a random assortment of other things, i still cant believe that this has happened

we are incredibly lucky to be living

the car after
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3775/blaha.jpg

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5835/blah2.jpg

You manitobans are a strange bunch. For fun you drive around places in Ontario that people from Ontario have mostly never heard of and would never consider going for almost any reason.

Well done surviving though, that seems like quite the crash.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I rolled once too, came out completely uninjured. Good to hear you and your friends are ok though.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Your driver is a fucking moron, if he felt tired he should have pulled over and let someone else drive. It's amazing you're not dead.
This is why no-one should ever leave the warm safe glow of their computer screen.
I hope you learned your lesson.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Well I just your not suppose to be dead since your not.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
pics or it didn't happ.... wait....

but in all seriousness, good to hear your all ok, too many people are dying due to stupid car accidents lately
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
I'm sure SOMEONE'S parents are pissed.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Ah, the number of friends I've lost due to car crashes...

You got lucky, dude. Just make sure to punch your driver in the face to make up for the lack of injuries on behalf of putting you all through that situation :P
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Quote by RU Experienced?
Your driver is a fucking moron, if he felt tired he should have pulled over and let someone else drive. It's amazing you're not dead.

Most definitely this.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Page 1 of 2