so i have a schecter c-1+ which i like a lot, but i was wondering if you guys think if i should change out the pickups on it for something better than the stocks, or if i should just take the money and put it into saving up for a new guitar?

i have a valveking 112 btw. which i plan on changing the speaker out on for a celestion 30 before anything else.
Your guitar is decent, what are the stock pickups, also what bands/genres do you play? and whats your budget? what are you hoping to achieve with this swap?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Fardarkcrow
As long as it has a Mahogany body your set for some EMG's or Duncans

??????? if it had an alder, basswood, mahogany, etc... it is good for a variety of pups, not just EMGs or duncans.

dude the guitar is good, I would get new pups for it.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by Fardarkcrow
As long as it has a Mahogany body your set for some EMG's or Duncans

So EMG and SD pickups only work their best in Mahogany bodied guitars?
it does have a mahogany body, the thing is i like the look of it with chrome pickups in it so i was thinking about some bareknuckle nailbombs? i play mainly metal but a little bit of everything.
Quote by LOLBEER
it does have a mahogany body, the thing is i like the look of it with chrome pickups in it so i was thinking about some bareknuckle nailbombs? i play mainly metal but a little bit of everything.

If you can afford them then go for it but remember basically every pickup nowadays come with a covered and uncovered option.