My band needed me to pick up the drums and have not picked up the guitar in a while. The guitar is a Dean Dime Razorback Explosion and the amp is a 120 watt Randall RX120D. The guitar has some nicks on it, but not noticable unless inspected within like 2 inches of it. The guitar sounds amazing, I loved playing it all the time. I am included the hard shell case for the guitar. The case is scratched up some. This setup cost me $1800 a little over two years ago. Specs for the guitar and amp are below. The pictures are too large to attach here but I can email them, would just need an email address.

I'd like to get $1150 obo for the setup (feel free to make an offer, it could be accepted!). I will include the strap locks, strap, stand, cable or two, and a ton of picks with this setup.

I'd be willing to take partial or full trades for these. I'm looking for Cherokee offroad items (rear tire carrier, winch front bumper, rock rails, roof rack) and Drums equipment (Taye or other nice drum set, preferably in birch, and cymbals), to name a few items. Feel free to offer on the trades, might be willing to take other items.

Dean Dime Razorback Explosion guitar
Set Neck Construction
Fully Bound Mahogany Body and Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
Custom Explosion Graphics
Licensed Double-Locking Floyd Rose
Seymour Duncan Dimebucker Bridge Pickup
DBD Traction Knobs

Random RX120D amp with RX412 chest
RX120D delivers 120 watts
2-channels
Overdrive channel with Voicing and Contour control
Clean channel with boost option
16-digital effects with level control
2-button footswitch included
200-Watt RX412 includes 4 x 12-inch Randall 50W Jaguar spealers
The amp is sold. That was a miss type, it was supposed to say Randall.

I'm looking for $700 obo for the guitar.