$200 AUD. It's in a bit of a beat up state and is missing the screw-things that screw into the locking nut. I'll check out the neck etc after. It looks exactly like this photo found on the net:

http://images02.olx.com.ph/ui/1/76/00/14187600_1.jpg

It's a bit like a Jackson headstock as you can see, and has sharktooth inlays too. A kahler branded floyd rose, and a Seymour Duncan bridge pickup in the bridge. It also has a typical strat-like neck pickup.

It looks like it's 80's vintage - is this worth picking up? Is the floyd going to be crap? What else should I check on the guitar? Good investment / worth more than $200AUD? Will it be able to hold tune?

Thanks heaps.
Last edited by BGSM at Jul 21, 2009,
I would really check that out in real life. that is a pretty ****ty picture BTW. sounds bad ass though
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
I honestly dont know if it's worth it but I just wanted to say. That is one sweet looking tele!
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
It's in a shop near me - I have checked it out in real life and it looks pretty good. Not bad condition, but with a bit of work it could be better. The headstock doesn't suit it, but it's pretty much a combination of the two guitars I'm gassing for, a Tele and something with a floating trem.

I didn't take the picture, just found it on the net.
For $200aud you can't go too wrong the only thing you should be on the lookout for is the fretwork condition, neck condition, damages, bridge rust, and general condition of playability. If they are all okay then you cna probably spend a bit more cash and make it play like a beauty.