Can anyone tell me what the differences are between the Ibanez BTB405, and the Ibanez BTB455? I already know that the 405 is not the four-string model of the 455. There have been articles of the 405 being listed as a 5 string. Yet I'm still confused as the what the differences are between the two. Thanks again.
With ibanez basses, GENERALLY SPEAKING, (this dosent always apply), the higher the number, the further up in their model range that bass is. The last digit is how many strings, with four sting basses being xx0, 5 stringers being xx5 and so on.

I THINK the 455 is a higher model than the 405, and both are 5ers.
Quote by LordBishek
Vibrators, Schmibrators. They can't ignore my girth.
They are both 5 string models. The main difference would be the build quality. Second would be the bartolini mk-2 pickups and preamp in the 455.
I believe they are made of the same woods.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Brodie337
With ibanez basses, GENERALLY SPEAKING, (this dosent always apply), the higher the number, the further up in their model range that bass is. The last digit is how many strings, with four sting basses being xx0, 5 stringers being xx5 and so on.

I THINK the 455 is a higher model than the 405, and both are 5ers.

Thanks man. You helped a lot.
Quote by gilly_90
They are both 5 string models. The main difference would be the build quality. Second would be the bartolini mk-2 pickups and preamp in the 455.
I believe they are made of the same woods.

Thanks a lot dude.