I only have $25 right now, but I like to set my mind on things, it helps me save more.
I dont really know what a max price is, lets keep it as cheap as possible.
Heres what I really want in a guitar

Mahogany, korina, alder or ash body. Maple top is fine.
I want a thin neck, like on a Gibson V, mabie smaller. The smaller the better
I am very picky with fretboards. I like bound necks, with ebony boards, with an inlay at the first fret.
For a bridge I want Vintage style(strat) trem. Mabie a floyd, but right now, I'd rather get more used to my WR-340's floyd.
I like pointy or BR00Ta|Z designs, but A nice top would be fine too.
Weight doesnt matter a bit. I like a bit of weight, but I could try a guitar as light as a Fly
Preferable a poplar brand, no weird brands that arnt carried by average music stores.
I dont really care if the guitar is hollow body or solid.

I play a lot of different music. Metallica, Iron Maiden, Hendrix, punk stuff, everything cept for Heavey metal. For amps, I have 2 Mesa Mark II's, and A Peavey Vypyr 15 for the distortion. I'm very satisfied with the tone. Ignore the guitars in my sig such as the Les Paul's, they almost always in a closet, sleeping. The V is the most expensive guitar I use on a daily basis.
The old Mustaine LTD signature fits this description. Except it has a string through bridge.
id say get a jackson. i really like the bolt on jackson necks and you can get one used for a decent price. honestly though, youre way to general on what you want. i can think of like 20 guitars to match this. just do what I do, go on musiciansfriend and look at all the stuff, find what you like, and search for them on craigslist or ebay
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.
Ok, but I'm kinda relucatant to getting a floyd. They are fun, but a lot of work. A high quality one would be nice, one that hardly ever goes out of tune. But if I ever loose, lets say an Allen Wrech, or the little black block that holds in the strings, where could I get another one?

Edit: http://www.guitarcenter.com/B-C--Rich-Assassin-PX3T-Electric-Guitar-512671-i1176231.gc Thoughts on this guitar? Guitar center and Daddy's Junky Music are the two closest guitar stores, and the only two I can really go to. Should I buy from one of these stores, or try to go used/ Online?
Last edited by burnboy85 at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by burnboy85
Ok, but I'm kinda relucatant to getting a floyd. They are fun, but a lot of work. A high quality one would be nice, one that hardly ever goes out of tune. But if I ever loose, lets say an Allen Wrech, or the little black block that holds in the strings, where could I get another one?

Edit: http://www.guitarcenter.com/B-C--Rich-Assassin-PX3T-Electric-Guitar-512671-i1176231.gc Thoughts on this guitar? Guitar center and Daddy's Junky Music are the two closest guitar stores, and the only two I can really go to. Should I buy from one of these stores, or try to go used/ Online?

Stew Mac or any good guitar store will carry those parts or will be able to order those parts in for you. The PX3T seems to be a good guitar though i'm still a bit weary about using Nato wood (nothing wrong with it I just take it as a low end acoustic wood)