I have a 2001 Fender Jimmie Vaughan Stratocaster for trade. It is the Olympic White color (kind of an off white). The original pickguard was replaced with a copper pearloid pickguard, which I think looks a hell of a lot better. I do not have the original. The volume and tone knobs were also replaced with metal knobs. They have copperish tops which go great with the off white body and the copper pickguard.

It will come with the SKB hardcase pictured, two whammy bars, and a leather strap. The case is in good condition, but it has some stickers on the outside. It has one strap lock and one "home made strap lock". Basically, there is a quarter with a hole drilled through it and a screw. Works great, and can be replaced.

There are a couple nicks and some some scratches in the body of the guitar. These can be seen in the pictures.

I'd like to trade this for another Stratocaster or Telecaster. I'd be interested in something with a non-maple fretboard.

Pics: http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f316/big_aug/2001%20Jimmie%20Vaughan%20Strat/
bump

I'd actually rather trade for a Jackson or an ESP or something. Something with a thin neck. I'm really open to about any offers. This strat's neck probably isn't really that big, but compared to my Ibanez it is a lot bigger. Its just not as comfortable to me.
Quote by big_aug

Not for nothing, but providing a link to your photo album you give everyone in here access to your entire Photobucket account. If I were you I would copy and paste the individual PB links for each picture--this is much more safer.
1999 Gibson LP R9
2006 Tele John Cruz Masterbuilt
2007 MIA Strat Sunburst
2008 PRS SC-J Thinline Black Cherry/Bigsby (for sale)
2009 Zerberus Hydra II
2009 Custom Red Strat

Traynor YCV-50 Blue
You can just go to photobucket and search anyone's username and get the same result, so I don't think there is anything there someone with a little initiative couldn't find anyway.

I wouldn't post pictures if I didn't want people to see them in the first place.
Quote by big_aug
You can just go to photobucket and search anyone's username and get the same result, so I don't think there is anything there someone with a little initiative couldn't find anyway.

I wouldn't post pictures if I didn't want people to see them in the first place.

Really? I was not worried about someone looking at the photos, just deleting them. But perhaps you are right.
1999 Gibson LP R9
2006 Tele John Cruz Masterbuilt
2007 MIA Strat Sunburst
2008 PRS SC-J Thinline Black Cherry/Bigsby (for sale)
2009 Zerberus Hydra II
2009 Custom Red Strat

Traynor YCV-50 Blue
i have a jackson performer, runs about $600. interested?
I'm just another musician waiting to be famous.

follow my twitter here
Please! listen to my music here
Also, I put in a set of black schaller strap locks. So the "home made" thing no longer applies.