It's all over the entertainment pages as 'another nude video scandal'... they're making it sound like a sex tape. I feel so sorry for her.
You seriously just posted on a forum asking why there was not a discussion thread about a recently leaked sex tape. You are a sexual deviant.
hahahaha look at all you people posting on this forum
Who cares? Have the decency not to watch it at least. Filming her was a crime.
PM me for newts
Theres nothing to talk about.

Some guy video taped her, she found out, its removed, blah.. blah... blah....

You'll get over it in about a week. I guess you'll just have to fap to dirty pictures you search up on Google until the next thing comes along.
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
^hes trolling, relax.

so what do you see in the video?

this is the first time ive heard of this.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Guns 'n Roses57
what is that word mean

It means you're pathetic and you have bad taste in music, along with a hint of 'you probably won't get laid for a lonnggggg time.'
I am twelve and Что это?

Quote by Dopey_Trout
I think the problem you're having is you're trying to apply logic to Christianity, a religion based on a cosmic zombie
Quote by KingGohma
It means that you're a pervert.

lol I was just really surprised that there's not a thread about it. I'm not asking to see it....
Quote by skaterskagg1
That lucky guy. She's pretty fit.

"I sure am jealous of that guy that illegally and creepily filmed her getting changed! What an upstanding member of society!"
Who cares? Its poor quality and only a few seconds long. If you want something to jerk off to, do what the rest of us do and sniff your sister’s underwear while she's at work.
Quote by KingGohma
"I sure am jealous of that guy that illegally and creepily filmed her getting changed! What an upstanding member of society!"

You're arguing morals on the internet. Stop it, it doesn't work.

It's not even entertaining to read. Get off it.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by KingGohma

It was sarcasm. I could never pull it to that.
Quote by Athetosis
You're arguing morals on the internet. Stop it, it doesn't work.

It's not even entertaining to read. Get off it.

Sometimes I forget the Internet exists in a permanent state of valueless depravity.
Quote by KingGohma
Sometimes I forget the Internet exists in a permanent state of valueless depravity.

Essentially. Go to bed, child.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
im high and what is this?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
ESPN have done a pretty good job of getting it off the internet, threatening lawsuits and shizz. She's ruddy gorgeous. Felt bad for her though.