Another 'So, Pit, something significant happened today' thread..or is it?!

Anyway, so I was sitting in my condo during a vacation in Gulf Shores, enjoying a nice game of SuperPower 2, and all of a sudden I hear really loud noises from the floor above and say to myself 'damn kids, probably partying and the like...' and put on some music. I continue with my game of SP2 for about 3 minutes when there's a terrible crashing sound, and I go outside onto my balcony and see a crowd of dismayed and shocked people. I ask what the hell's going on, and they point over the railing. I lean over, and to my complete shock, there's a guy lying down there with a balcony railing on top of him, blood everywhere. I asked what the hell happened, and apparently there was a large fight three stories above, and the guy fell backwards, hit the railing, and fell four stories. So the guy's laying there, moaning, everyone's freaking out and then....a fire truck shows up. A ****ing fire truck. I'd heard that firemen are trained for medical emergencies, but apparently these assholes aren't so they call a ****ing ambulance which takes 30 minutes to arrive. I feel terrible for the guy, and hope he's alive and not paralyzed.

Children of the Pit, any similar stories of the emergency people being dumbasses or guys falling four stories?
Last edited by Dayman at Jul 22, 2009,
I have to admit, the title made me lol

EDIT: on my 18th birthday, everyone was drunk in my backyard, and were throwing tennis balls at each other. one guy was so drunk he picked up a rock instead, hitting a guy in the head. he was bleeding like crazy and we called an ambulance that took ONE FUCKING HOUR to get to my house which is 2 miles from the hospital.

****ing retards
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 22, 2009,
that was epic yo
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
How are the firemen dumbasses? I bet they know a fair bit of basic first aid, CPR etc. Probably not equipped to deal with people falling out of buildings so much.
Quote by Ezzalenko!
How are the firemen dumbasses? I bet they know a fair bit of basic first aid, CPR etc. Probably not equipped to deal with people falling out of buildings so much.

"tim, we just got a call that a guy fell off a balcony and is seriously injured!"

"meh, he's probably fine, send the firemen, I'm busy"
Nope. But I had a blackout.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
When I was in the second grade, there was this dumbass kid swinging off of things, and my best friend took a freshlly sharpened pencil and...

To make a long story short, the kid had to go to the hospital and get pencil lead surgically removed from his ass

I was proud to be Anthony's best friend that day.
Last edited by Travesty_Prone at Jul 22, 2009,
some kid at school was playing football (soccer for ameri***s) and in trying to hit the ball in he jumped into the net, his leg got caught and broken, he got tangled up in this net, and was 4 foot in the air, hanging by his broken leg for nearly an hour waiting for the ambulance.
Quote by lefthandman9876
some kid at school was playing football (soccer for ameri***s) and in trying to hit the ball in he jumped into the net, his leg got caught and broken, he got tangled up in this net, and was 4 foot in the air, hanging by his broken leg for nearly an hour waiting for the ambulance.

did someone ask him "what are you doing"?

and did he answer "Just hanging around"?

that would be epic
Quote by CoreysMonster
"tim, we just got a call that a guy fell off a balcony and is seriously injured!"

"meh, he's probably fine, send the firemen, I'm busy"

It's usually not so much a dispatch of a certain unit but a matter of who responds first. Better the firemen get there and wait for an ambulance that just wait for an ambulance with no other means of helping the guy. (to tired for ****ing commas)
A group of lads were kicking off outside our house late at night, I phoned the police to sort it out, they asked what was happening, I told the truth and all my details, no one had been hit they were just shouting at each other etc etc, the police turn around and say well they can't do anything really as no act of violence as been used.

As soon has that sentenced finished 2 gun shots were fired from outside and all I heard from the other line was "OH ****" and the line went dead.

20 mins.....20 MINS, later the police arrived all the lads were gone
I just got braces today and I made an amazing tuna sandwhich but my teeth are so damn sensitive I seriously can't eat it. Every bite gives me insane amounts of pain.

I can't bite through a ****ing piece of lettuce!
Oh and an update on my story kids, my sister called and said she heard the guy's extremely paralyzed, as in from the neck down. Which reminds me....
Q: What's the hardest part about eating a vegetable?
A: The wheelchair.
Quote by hendrixism
It's usually not so much a dispatch of a certain unit but a matter of who responds first. Better the firemen get there and wait for an ambulance that just wait for an ambulance with no other means of helping the guy. (to tired for ****ing commas)

one can never be too tired to have intercourse with punctuation
Quote by CoreysMonster
one can never be too tired to have intercourse with punctuation

I hope you see the irony!
Totally blogadocious, bro.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Last edited by Dwight Schrute at Jul 22, 2009,
Firemen are trained to be first response. You call in an emergency, a fire truck will be the first emergency vehicle to arrive.

They are trained in basic medical procedures. Something as damaging as falling 4 stories is a different story. The kind of help that the firemen could have given would have caused more damage than good.

Ease up on the firemen, guys. They do their work well.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Dayman
How does this story fit in a bog, with alligators and smells and stuff? I don't understand that at all!

you just gotta open up your mind mann..
that is pretty badass, but anyway what was with the immediate dismiss of firemen? they are people too.

unlike garbage men..
Quote by DieGarbageMan
that is pretty badass, but anyway what was with the immediate dismiss of firemen? they are people too.

unlike garbage men..

They didn't leave, they stuck around and had a couple brewskis while waiting for the ambulance. What the hell's a garbage man? I bet he smells.
haha **** realised I missed teh L. in Bog..

/leaves
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this