I'm looking for a distortion/overdrive for the Blackheart Little Giant i'm gonna get soon.
budget-about 80 bucks,and i play mostly punk,alternative rock, hard rock and a little grunge and metal.
I know that some people hate them but i love them so im gonna suggest a Boss DS-2 it handles punk,grunge,hard rock,alt rock its great and really nice to play plus if you get the foot switch with it it has a great solo turbo. As far as metal goes IMO the best would be The LINE 6 Uber Metal.
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
yep ds2 is the one
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
i suggest you buy a overdrive(maxon/ibanez ts9 or similar) or the boss one, cause there's not much point of buying a tube amp if you are gonna use it with a dist pedal.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 BK with a Dimarzio Evo in bridge
Jet city Jca2112rc
Digitech Bad Monkey
DS-2 is great,but get yourself an overdrive to drive the tube amp.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.