Anyone seen the previews for this movie? It looks pretty awesome. Here is a summary of it:Cliff and Cydney (Steve Zahn and Milla Jovovich) are an adventurous young couple celebrating their honeymoon by backpacking to one of the most beautiful, and remote, beaches in Hawaii. Hiking the wild, secluded trails, they believe theyve found paradise. But when the pair comes across a group of frightened hikers discussing the horrifying murder of another newlywed couple on the islands, they begin to question whether they should turn back.

Unsure whether to stay or flee, Cliff and Cydney join up with two other couples, and things begin to go terrifyingly wrong. Far from civilization or rescue, everyone begins to look like a threat and nobody knows whom to trust. Paradise becomes hell on earth as a brutal battle for survival begins

Thoughts and opinions?

My opinion, read if you want: Steve Zahn (Saving Silverman, Strange Wilderness) and Timothy Olyphant (Girl Next Door, Rockstar) happen to be two of my favorite actors. However the movie also has Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil series) who not only do I find her extremely unattractive but after watching the RE movies I have come to decide she is not the best actor. But it still looks quite good.
I predicted the "Till death do us part" line in the trailer, then facepalmed at how ridiculous this movie looked, then loled at the dude from "Joy Ride"'s face
I've seen the trailers and it looks like the 'bad' couple are going to be red herrings (not the killers, but the story leads that way) and that they are going to try and pull off a shock ending.

i might see it if i have time
Quote by Abunai X
The murdered newly weds were probably just hiding.

That would be the worst ending to a movie ever.