So i just signed up to Last.fm and i think its a really cool site. I wasn't aware it had a royalties scheme but i do quite enjoy it. Is this the only large site that offers shared royalties? Does anyone else use it as a profit thing? Just curious pit monkeys
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Itunes does the royalty thing, of course, but who pays for music?

i do. but only for small bands if there a big band then they dont need you to pay for music
Quote by notsominidude
i do. but only for small bands if there a big band then they dont need you to pay for music

You are an idiot
Quote by notsominidude

Define big
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by denfilade
They can be robbed of everything they have but still have enough money to live for the rest of their life.

wat
Quote by denfilade
They can be robbed of everything they have but still have enough money to live for the rest of their life.

What if they're robbed of their money?
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
yeah ok but only if your good and why am i an idiot for paying for music from small or up and coming bands
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The label wants to send us to Germany at some point, so you can pick up an album at one of the shows

And so this isn't spam- internet royalties are cool. <.< >.>

hawt diggidy!

tell me when and where you're playing, and I'll show up
lulz @ failthread
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this