Any of these-

RP150
RP250
RP350

RP155
RP255
RP355

Other comparable units will be considered.

I'm in the UK.

Thanks.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

I would get on Ebay and find a Digitech 2101 or 2102 Artist Pre=amp/processor. In the short run you could just run your guitar to it and run the output to a regular bookshelf stereo or just use the headphones. It's an old-school processor Digitech came out with in the early/mid 1990's that went for $1200 but now you can get them cheap. Recording studio quality effects.
96 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
95 Strat w/ Lindy Fralins
Ibanez JS1000
Orange AD30HTC
Vox AC30
Blue Alnico Cab
Budda Wah
Barber Tone Press
Keeley NOVA Wah
Pederson Strobo
Keeley TS-808
HBE Chorus
T-Rex Delay
Red Witch Moon Phase
Cheers, I'll look out for them.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

bump?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

bumpy

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

interested in a korg ax3000g?
pretty nice piece of gear, i'd sell you mine for £60, they're £150 new.
Quote by turbulenced
interested in a korg ax3000g?
pretty nice piece of gear, i'd sell you mine for £60, they're £150 new.

I was after more of an all-round practice tool with the in-built drum patterns, however..that's a tempting offer- is that price including delivery?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

yeah that'd include delivery unless you live somewhere where the postage is stupidly high. PM me, if you're interested.