Well that is to say who knows the music of grease well.
My sister is doing some drama assignment at school where they have to modernise some movie, or some **** like that. Basically she wants be to modernise the music and thats where the pit comes in. I need to know the name of the song that plays when they're doing the race in the big drain thing. Or even better the tabs for it.

I just need some chords notes to work off so anything anyone knows would be appreaciated.

Thanks
Quote by fly fly fly
As a great man once said, "I'm tired of these mother****ing wallmasters in this mother****ing temple"

Fucking Wallmasters
I had to play bass for my high schools production of Grease, I ****ing hate that music so much. It's the same damn chord progressions from song to song. Since all the songs were the same I didn't memorize any titles, sorry.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Yeah I've been there a few times. Really nice food.

*Greece
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Quote by Hobble
*Greece

go go go go go greek lightning...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Yes, thank you. That was the joke.

I'm here to kill your joy.
*stabs joy*

---Pope John XXIII
grease theme song...pretty sure its that
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
thanks for your help

i guess ill just ask wikipedia, it is the 2nd most reliable source of information on the internet, after the pit.
Quote by fly fly fly
As a great man once said, "I'm tired of these mother****ing wallmasters in this mother****ing temple"

Fucking Wallmasters
i love the music to grease.i did the gutair for the school production
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Except with John Travolta, there's like..Brian Posehn or something. And instead of that gang fight scene, it's like, a bunch of black guys with hydraulics in there cars

All this to the song "Beat it"
Quote by Eggmond
i love the music to grease.i did the gutair for the school production

would you care to use your knowledge and love to help answer my question.
Please.
Quote by fly fly fly

Fucking Wallmasters
i cant remember the name of it but il try to dig it out
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Demon Wolf
go go go go go greek lightning...

win!
+1000

You sir are a winner
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
Quote by DieGarbageMan
if you modernize it i bet it will sound shit.

keep it as it is, everyone loves grease right?

Im sure it will but this is for my sisters grade 10 drama assignment so i dont really care i just said id do it cause im an awesome brother.
Quote by fly fly fly

Fucking Wallmasters