Hey, I've got a new job to do.

I have to create a private forum/chatroom for 5 people.

These 5 people were good friends but 1 of them moved away, they want me to make a chatroom for them, in which they can still chat about gossip and stuff.

The thing is: the forum has to be Private (only those who are members/users of the forum can view it and post in it).

Do you have any ide how I can do this? I know you can make free forums but can you make free private chat rooms?

Any help/links would be much appreciated.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
You can make forums private. Just make it so only members can see the boards and you have to be accepted by an admin to register.

How?
Couldn't you just add each other on msn and add each other to the conversation thus rendering the conversation private?
Quote by CoreysMonster
why dont you just use a messenger? It's only 5 people

Timezones, can'T be online at the same time.
Quote by thedefrockednun
Timezones, can'T be online at the same time.

you DO know that messengers can send messages that people recieve when they next come online?
Quote by CoreysMonster
you DO know that messengers can send messages that people recieve when they next come online?

yeah but who actualy does that in this day of age. God!
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
The easiest way is to get a server, free or payservice, that supports php5 and mysql5, and then get a free copy of phpbb3. phpbb3 installs itself, all you have to do is set it up to be members only. Tada!
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Thanks for the help (corey's monster, I suggested the idea but tey shot it down )

I did what ninjaslayhuman said and it worked!

Thanks for all your help guys