Selling my amp as I need to get a physically smaller one as well as the fact I'm not really using the amp to it's full potential, I don't really want to sell it at all so this could be our lucky day to get a bargain.

For sale is:

ENGL Screamer 50 Head - Near Mint condition. If you are looking at this ad I'm sure you know how versatile and great sounding these amps are. It's tone covers indie to blues to jazz to rock to classic rock to metal to 'core. This one has been further improved by replacing the two channel powering valves with Tung Sol 12AX7 and the stock ENGL 5881 valves with JJ 6L6GC's. Much improved tone and it won't need re-valving for quite a while. Only thing to note about it is the "Power" and "Standby" writing below the switches has rubbed off slightly, but you can easily tell which is which by the colours :-). The amp is rated at 50watts and is easily loud enough to play medium/large gigs. It's also worth noting that this amp sound awesome at low volumes too, which is a trait not often found in valve amps.

ENGL Custom Z-5 footswitch - Mint Condition. This foot switch allows you to switch between the four different modes; "Clean - Lo Gain", "Crunch - Hi Gain", "Soft Lead - Lo - Gain" and "Heavy Lead - Hi -Gain" with one unit as well as turn reverb on and off and activate the VLS. The reverb is produced by an accutronics reverb tank unit (inside the amp) which gives a lovely rich and warm reverb. The VLS is a fancy word for a volume boost, which is very useful when you're playing solo's and such.

Framus Dragon 2 x 12" Cab -Mint condition - Celestion V30 loaded cab, rated at 100 watts at 8 ohms. The V30 speaker is a favourite of many, with a clear and versatile tone. The cab itself is made of a thick plywood and has the option of being semi-openbacked (if you want to add more warmth to your sound). It is well constructed (it is German after all!) and there is no damage to the tolex, speakers or black vinyl of the amp.

How much you ask? £840 including delivery

I will sell the cab seperately for £190 inc Del, but the footswitch and head must be sold together.

Get yourself a good deal, all this stuff would cost you about £1350 RRP new!

Reviews of the ENGL Screamer 50 Head and the Framus 212 cab can be found on www.harmony-central.com/User_Reviews

Any questions, feel free to ask me!

You are more than welcome to come try her out before you buy :-), I am currently located in Oswestry, Shropshire.

Pics:

Cheers,

Ash
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Looks like a good deal...a shame that it's still a bit dear for me

If I had the money, I would take you up on that offer
"You are more than welcome to come try her out before you buy :-), I am currently located in Oswestry, Shropshire."

You see, now THAT is something i wouldn't expect. Where abouts in Oswestry if you don't mind me asking? I live down by the college.
Sweet.
I live just by the hospital, on gobowen road :-].
I am willing to accept offers...
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH
Bump to the max!
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH
Bump
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH
Bumpathon (buy it please :p
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH
Bump
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH
bump
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH
Is the cab still for sale?
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
I am currently in negotiations regarding the whole set up, PM me in a few days and I'll know for sure :-]
Main Gear:

PRS CE22 Mahogany
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
EHX SMMwH
ok
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat