Hi all, I'm still looking at buying a new amp in the future and have recently found out about Ashdown's sister company for guitar amps called Hayden.

As I've only had a listen to the sound clips on the website which sound excellent but have been unable to get to a dealer yet as none are local, I was wondering if anyone's played/owns any Hayden amps. The ones I'm most interested in are the MoFo and the Speakeasy 50.
I'm getting my MoFo tomorrow, so I'l post up a NAD and let you know what it's like.

So far the customer service has been outstanding, they even sent me a free t-shirt for waiting a while.

Haydens are relatively new and they are designed and sometimes built by former Matamp/Orange amp tech Dave Green. The Mofo I am waiting on is handbuilt and wired by him so should hold up extremely well.

The Mofo itself is 30 Watts with a 'stealth switch' function that reduces the output at the master volume to around 10% of the power level. Ie With the 'stealth switch' engaged and Master Volume set to full it will be around 3 Watts of output power.

Apparently the gain can range from 'bell-like cleans' to metal, however I will give a personal insight on what the gain can really range up to. What I'm extremely interested in also is the UK/US inputs and as such I hope there's a bit more tonal difference than a mid-hump, though I suppose that's the deciding factor anyway!

The MoFo is ridiculously cheap for what you're getting so its well worth a look and especially if it sounds as good as it seems.
yeah, the mofo's new. i haven't tried any of the haydens, though
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Most of the Haydens are based off of the Ashdown models. I have an Ashdown Fallen Angel and I absolutely love it so I'm sure the Hayden amps are great as well.