Page 1 of 2
I think i might be addicted to tea, now i know its not like heroin or anything like that, and being British, its normal to be partial to a nice cuppa, but i must drink at least 10 cups per day, i have it without sugar, i think if i did have sugar i would have diabetes by now, but still, could this be a problem?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
You as a true brit should know...

Too Much of Something is bad enough,
But something's coming over me to make me wonder,
Too Much of nothing is just as tough,
I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied
At least it's not alcohol.

I binged on Jack for about 10 days before I realized I spent over $400 on it.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
not really...like the worst yur gonna do is start jonesin for it in the middle of the night.....or if ya go cold turkey you'll get terrible headaches, believe me they hurt like hell
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Well the first sep is admitting that you have a problem.

Well done.

(seriously???? Tea?????)
Bands to see before I die:
Again:
Machine Head
Lamb Of God
JFAC
BTBAM
TesseracT
Pendulum

For the First time:
Periphery
Texures
Monuments
Mumford & Sons
The Prodigy
Paolo Nutini

CASTODIUM!!!
myspace.com/castodium
too much sugar gives you diabetes?

i think i'll go to the doctor for a check up. each time i get up from my seat i get a headrush, every time
Some teas have caffeine, some more than the same amount of coffee. One problem is that it might affect your sleeping pattern.
First way to test if you actually have an addiction is to try stopping. If you find yourself with withdrawal symptoms of your tea (TEA!?), then I guess you could say you have an addiction.
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
tea is bad for tendinitis so in a round about way it's completely ruining your guitar playing
tea is not my cup of tea. except it is. though not.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by toine
too much sugar gives you diabetes?

No, completely false. Although too much sugar and a bad diet can put your pancreas under stress causing type 2 diabetes, which can be pretty much cured by healthy eating habits and exercise.

And tea is good for you, depending on what type you drink. Has some benefits of coffee, but without the bad parts. I became addicted to coffee when trying to get rid of my passive nicotine addiction from always hanging around smokers... Only problem now is when I don't drink coffee for a while I feel the need for tobacco/weed.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Quote by blue_strat
Do you have regular or decaff?

Regular, although thats only because my family buys regular, i think i could easily switch to decaff, although i have considered it is a caffiene addiction, but i don't really like coffee and i rarely drink soft drinks. Thing is, i seem to drink it in high consumptions when i am under alot of stress, which is making me think it might be becoming an emotional crutch, but as i said, there could be way worse things, like alcohol, tobbacco (which i only have when i drink alcohol), drugs (not big on them at all), etc.
WHOMP

Quote by Jesstaa
No, completely false. Although too much sugar and a bad diet can put your pancreas under stress causing type 2 diabetes, which can be pretty much cured by healthy eating habits and exercise.

And tea is good for you, depending on what type you drink. Has some benefits of coffee, but without the bad parts. I became addicted to coffee when trying to get rid of my passive nicotine addiction from always hanging around smokers... Only problem now is when I don't drink coffee for a while I feel the need for tobacco/weed.

thanks

i wasn't really planning on going to the doctor anyway!
Quote by toine
thanks

i wasn't really planning on going to the doctor anyway!

Yeah. Good thing too, trust me, diabetes sucks arse D=
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
Try stopping drinking tea altogether, and do 30 minutes of decent exercise every day.
Quote by urf_
First way to test if you actually have an addiction is to try stopping. If you find yourself with withdrawal symptoms of your tea (TEA!?), then I guess you could say you have an addiction.

Bingo! Withdrawal affects can include headaches and inability to concentrate, although not limited to.

Caffeinism isn't worth it, just cut down dude.
When it becomes a problem, then stop, otherwise, you may be mentally addicted but if is not really bothering you then just don't worry about it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
smoke some cigarettes to wean yourself off, but not many, thats what i did when i started makin weed a habit
Quote by nave890
smoke some cigarettes to wean yourself off, but not many, thats what i did when i started makin weed a habit

Smoked regularly for about a year, not gonna pick it up again.

Quote by bob farrell
When it becomes a problem, then stop, otherwise, you may be mentally addicted but if is not really bothering you then just don't worry about it.

Yeah it dosen't really get in the way of my life, if i am out, i can go without tea, but when i sit around at home (haven't been out much in the past few days), i do drink a great deal more tea than usual.
WHOMP

at least, it's not Rivotril.

<.<

>.>

Hi thar.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Go a day without tea.
If you're sweating, vomiting and look like you've got Parkinson's, by noon, then you are addicted to tea.
If not, this thread makes you a drama queen.
You're not alone, TS. I drink rather a lot of tea as well, and I often find that whenever I'm not near a kettle is when I have the strongest desire to make a cuppa. Probably not a good sign!
Wow, you must piss a lot.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Who gives a ****?

No, I had the same problem with coffee. I used to drink like 4 cups a day and I'd get tremor. Just force yourself to stop drinking every time.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Quote by deaththrashcore
It's not a problem until you're swigging one cup whilst standing in front of the toilet, pissing out another.

just booze
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Haha, I thought I was the only one!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by sashki

Ah wow, that brings back memories of buying NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC CDs from Woolworths.
Thanks for that haha. :P
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
So what? I'm addicted to caffeine.

Feels good man.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
So what? I'm addicted to caffeine.

Feels good man.

Does it feel as good as the stained teeth, dental problems, heart palpatations, fatigue, increased anxiety, cravings, irritability and sleep irregularities?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
hm ask your doctor...but I don't think you should drink too much of it...depending on what kind of tea it ist...I'm not sure though.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by sashki

That seemed so familiar when I first read it. I just didnt remember who it was from. Then I googled it. And felt slightly ashamed of knowing it.
Page 1 of 2