I'm sure you've all had some kind of memory (vividness may vary) that you're unsure if it was a dream or if it actually happened. Relate your tales, and give outcomes if applicable.

Ever since I was little (think less than three years old), I've had this really vivid memory of seeing out the sliding doors of my family room. It was dark outside, so it was early morning or night, and my paternal grandmother was just outside the door waving to me. My dad took her bags outside. She actually did live with us in Sydney before permanently moving to Melbourne, so I never really knew if it was a dream or not.

Outcome: I can still remember it like it happened last night, and for all these years I never questioned it, until two nights ago when it came up in conversation. I asked my mum about it, and she said it actually did happen. So that is the story of pretty much the only memory I have from when I was less than three.
I'm sure I have, but I can't recall anything of the sort.

Must not of been too terribly important
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I have dreams that end up happening some of the time.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
i had a dream one time that my friend died and I woke up in the night and actually had to call him to make sure it wasnt real. i hate those deams where it wakes you up and it was so real that youre not sure if it was a dream or not...
Stay thirsty my friends...

Jackson DXMG Dinky
Bugera 333XL
ISP Decimator

Quote by thewho68
This thread is as of much use as Anne Frank's drumset.
since a couple of years i cant tell the difference between reality or dreams/thoughts.
it's really annoying, can't remember what happened and what not.
and i can really experience my dreams, eg. when i dream someone close to me dies or something i feel very sad or cry even though i know they are alive.
i talk a lot in my dreams to the other persons i know.

i'm weird
i once dreamed an entire schoolday...i was super pissed when i woke up and realised i had to do it all again, it felt that real.
Quote by led hot zep pep
i once dreamed an entire schoolday...i was super pissed when i woke up and realised i had to do it all again, it felt that real.

worst dream ever
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
I have some pretty ridiculous dreams like planes and meteors falling out of the sky, so I pretty much know what's real and what isn't.
Quote by IAmPaulGilbert
I have some pretty ridiculous dreams like planes and meteors falling out of the sky, so I pretty much know what's real and what isn't.

do you Paul?
do you?
had a dream i got arrested. a month later i got arrested in the same exact spot, after the same exact sequence of events. uncool.

i've had dreams about seeing people that i don't know. a couple weeks later i'll meet the same person in the same place i was in doing the same thing i was doing, etc.

i've had useless dreams where i for whatever reason see how much my electric bill will be down to the cent.

i have very strange random dreams that end up happening.
Quote by toine
do you Paul?
do you?
Yeah, I also had a dream I lived on a farm full of alligators once. And all of a sudden there was flying dogs everywhere. The whole dream was really quiet, but all of a sudden there was a deafening roar and I saw a rhino coming straight for the farm so I said to him "Hey get out of my yard" and he left for the United States.
i remember when i was little and had meningitis, i used to run around the hospital all the time, but my parents say i couldn't move my legs and so never left my room.

creepy
Sometimes when I'm having Deja Vu I defy what i was supposed to say. and change the future!!!!
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by IAmPaulGilbert
Yeah, I also had a dream I lived on a farm full of alligators once. And all of a sudden there was flying dogs everywhere. The whole dream was really quiet, but all of a sudden there was a deafening roar and I saw a rhino coming straight for the farm so I said to him "Hey get out of my yard" and he left for the United States.

hey at least you still have that other girl that looks like a gargoyle with a norwegian cowbell around her neck that is there since she lived in the Bronx around 1971 near a suite modale in the Eudaimonia Overture where you cannot tell a lie or it's paul vs Godzilla

bultaco saturno xD
Quote by toine
hey at least you still have that other girl that looks like a gargoyle with a norwegian cowbell around her neck that is there since she lived in the Bronx around 1971 near a suite modale in the Eudaimonia Overture where you cannot tell a lie or it's paul vs Godzilla

bultaco saturno xD
I remember one occurance when i was at my cottage catching minnows. I was probably 6 or 7 and the "memory" is that i have one of the bigger minnows on the shore and i was scraping its eye off with a wooden spoon.

I'm not sure if it actually happened or if it was a dream though. I didn't think i was that cruel as a child.
Quote by konfyouzd
had a dream i got arrested. a month later i got arrested in the same exact spot, after the same exact sequence of events. uncool.

i've had dreams about seeing people that i don't know. a couple weeks later i'll meet the same person in the same place i was in doing the same thing i was doing, etc.

i've had useless dreams where i for whatever reason see how much my electric bill will be down to the cent.

i have very strange random dreams that end up happening.

I have dreams similar to that. God knows how many times I've dreams that I've met someone/done something and it's happened.
Quote by Highway60Bob
Sometimes when I'm having Deja Vu I defy what i was supposed to say. and change the future!!!!

I do that all the time. I'm like, "F you, future!" When I have have deja vu it lasts for minutes. Its not just a single incident, like most people. Its a long string of them and last for a while.

I love it when you fall asleep in class and dream about something weird happening in the class. Like someone getting up and hopping around the room. Then you wake up and talk to someone about it and they look at you like an idiot.

One time I fell asleep in class and dreamed that my teacher was talking about urine. then I woke up and she actually was. Weird.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by boreamor
I have dreams similar to that. God knows how many times I've dreams that I've met someone/done something and it's happened.

it's creepy some of the time, because as you see bad things happen sometimes. and sometimes i only remember the insignificant part of the dream and have no idea what's supposed to be coming next so i can't try to change it if i wanted to.

speaking of which:

i had a dream once about a game of pool i played with my dad. and all the same balls were on the table in the same arrangement as the dream. i recognized it early and i remembered how my next shot went in the dream. so i tried to shoot differently to change it and the same thing ended up happening anyway. it was strange.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
So much De Ja Vu lately, it's always specific details.

It's freaking me out, because it's always something too specific that it could've happened in a dream as well..

mm hmm... exactly.
Quote by toine
since a couple of years i cant tell the difference between reality or dreams/thoughts.
it's really annoying, can't remember what happened and what not.
and i can really experience my dreams, eg. when i dream someone close to me dies or something i feel very sad or cry even though i know they are alive.
i talk a lot in my dreams to the other persons i know.

i'm weird

+1

Sometimes now I don't like to bring up 'memories' incase they didn't actually happen and I dreamt it up. And that has happened to me before, I can't remember what it was, but I was convinced it was real. The thing is, I can't remember actually dreaming it, it seemed like an actual memory.

But to TS, I have the same thing, I have a memory from about that age. I remember I only used to eat Mini Cheddars, Fromage Frais and drink milk. But one time I got out of my bed real late, and found my Dad had just had a Chinese delivered and I was like 'Can I have some?' for some reason. Even though I'd have hated it... He said 'Yeah sure', but then my Mum had a big go at me for being up late

But that memory keeps recurring in my mind for some unknown reason, it isn't even significant at all...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
While i don't seem to dream things that end up becoming exactly true, i convince myself that's what has happened. So I'm in this situation a lot.

Luckily I've never had it happen in real life where in dreams I'll get in a fight, then when I try to punch/etc back, my fists are slow like I'm going through water.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I was eating some taco shell thing the other day...

And I had this vivid recollection, because a corner had broken off.. It sounds like a joke I know but yeah.. Freaks me out.

Also, I hate dreams where I find something I've been looking for in real life. Then the next day I remember and look where I found it in the dream and of course there's nothing there. XD

i get what you're saying. that's the kind of random insignificant stuff i'm talking about. it worries me because sometimes immediately after something important actually happens that i later remember... oh yeah... i did dream about that **** didn't i? shoulda seen that coming...

but other times NOTHING happens. it's just that one random event and the day goes on.
Quote by HeavyMetalHokie
i had a dream one time that my friend died and I woke up in the night and actually had to call him to make sure it wasnt real. i hate those deams where it wakes you up and it was so real that youre not sure if it was a dream or not...

I get this constantly! It annoys the living daylights out of my friends half of the time.

Also, i can always remember walking downstairs one night to see my cousin sleeping on the couch, but noone else remembers my cousin being over. It confuses me.
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
I was walking down the hall at midnight when I was 7 years old. There was a Machoke and a Ghastly sitting on my couch.
You Deserve To Be Shot In The Head

-->
:alpaca: -->

PIRATE METAL
Quote by J Vendetta
I was walking down the hall at midnight when I was 7 years old. There was a Machoke and a Ghastly sitting on my couch.

What a marvellous mental image I had there
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Highway60Bob

That happens to me sometimes.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by pitobodies
I do that all the time. I'm like, "F you, future!" When I have have deja vu it lasts for minutes. Its not just a single incident, like most people. Its a long string of them and last for a while.

I love it when you fall asleep in class and dream about something weird happening in the class. Like someone getting up and hopping around the room. Then you wake up and talk to someone about it and they look at you like an idiot.

One time I fell asleep in class and dreamed that my teacher was talking about urine. then I woke up and she actually was. Weird.

yea. we show the future who's boss.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
ah yes. i had a dream i was in the jungle hiding from someone. oddly enough, my brother came out of nowhere with a gun and was chasing after me, and i hid in a big bush, and my girlfriend just appeared standing next to me. we got behind the bush and waited for another gunman to pass by, and then someone found us and tried shooting us. i woke up, and i thought i saw a big spiderweb right above my bed and freaked out.

oddly enough, the next day i called her and asked if she slept ok, and she said she had some kind of nightmare, and told me when she woke up. apparently, we both woke up around 2 in the morning. SpOoOoOoOoky!