ive just started to learn sulfur by slipknot, and im having some trouble with the dissonated power chords in the main riff.

i know the songs in drop b or something, but im playing in drop c so meh :/

but anyway all the other notes i play like standard power chords etc have massive awesome sustain an ring out nice and clear. but the second i play those dissonated power chords you can barely hear them underneath all the fuzz that appears etc. and the noise doesent ring out for longer than a few seonds.

when i play normal powerchords i dont get ANY fuzz or any of the sound lost under feedback etc. only the dissonated ones

any halp?
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
Adjust the settings on your amp. That usually fixes the problem, or roll back on the volume.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
ive already tried that, fiddled around with all the dials etc, and ive recently grown out of the "gain on 10 RAWR BR00talzz!!) phase and stuff so ive managed to get some really nice tones going but its just dissonance nothing seems to m ake it work >.<

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
Maybe if you use loads of gain, drop some? Less is more IMO, and the less gain you use, the better, cleaner and heavier you can sound.
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
USA Jackson KV2 Sunburst
Jackson KE7
BC Rich NJ Classic Mockingbird

Marshall JVM410H
Marshall 1960A

Korg Pitchblack
MXR Super Comp
Dunlop Slash Wah
ISP Decimator
yeah like i said before (guessing you didnt catch my last post) ive recently been using ALOT less gain than i used to, as in where i always had it on 10 i know have it on 4-6 etc and im still getting the problem

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

Quote by Morrie2995