Would a comprehensive guide on how to perfectly emulate Sam Totman's guitar playing count as a lesson?

Basically would UG accept player profile/guide types for lessons?
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
lol
Why would you want to?
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
Nah, it's a serious lesson lol.
I've studied him for a long time (since Sonic Firestorm).
I know ever bit of gear he's used and a fair lot about his playing style.

Quote by Colohue

Thank you for that.

If there is anyone who could do a Herman one though, that'd be pretty neat.

The things I'd be going over are pretty in depth...
Holding the pick, wrist movement, fingering positions etc.
gear used (already done an article on this elsewhere), playing manerisms
how to achieve his studio and live tone, teqniques, phrasing, licks/riffs, chord progressions, soloing, lyrics etc.

Also, is there a limit to how many pictures can be in a collumn and are youtube links allowed?
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Last edited by Solid S/hit at Jul 22, 2009,
Bump, need to know of any limitations with pictures or youtube video linking.
Quote by AlanHB
Youtube links are fine as long as the article is not composed entirely of them, it's the same for pictures. A good general rule is one picutre per five hundred words and one youtube link per thousand words.