Page 1 of 2
I personally really like the Epiphone/Gibson Ace Frehley model and wish they would bring it back. As for amps......ehh, I can't think of much except for the Line 6 Spider II series and I don't even want to bring that up....
Gear:
Epiphone G400/L6 Spider III 15
Squier CV J-Bass/Acoustic B20
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666
I play hard, like death metal hard

Last edited by chaazums at Jul 22, 2009,
Ibanez RG8427... sexy beast...

at least i think that's the model number. the 7 string with the figured top and the sweet vine inlays.

this thing!
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Last edited by konfyouzd at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by konfyouzd

at least i think that's the model number. the 7 string with the figured top and the sweet vine inlays.

this thing!

Wow, that thing sure is a beauty. Found one for sale for 294,000 yen which comes to about $3,150 USD: http://www.ibanezrules.com/new/rg8427.htm

EDIT: Hey, you beat me to it!
Gear:
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666

Last edited by chaazums at Jul 22, 2009,
^ yup... they're expensive as hell. i wish i'd known about them when they were actually making them.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by konfyouzd
^ yup... they're expensive as hell. i wish i'd known about them when they were actually making them.

Hello, have you ever heard of a time machine???
Gear:
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666

Quote by chaazums
Hello, have you ever heard of a time machine???

i'm actually in the process of building one... it's not working out too well...
Quote by konfyouzd

*sexy RG*

this thing!

the ibanez j customs have the vine of life and sweet finishes, im sure there is at least 7 string model , lurk ebay cause that is sexy.

for me its original rg550, or any bright maple fretboard rg.
Quote by stephen_rettie
the ibanez j customs have the vine of life and sweet finishes, im sure there is at least 7 string model , lurk ebay cause that is sexy.

that is a 7 string J custom. apparently they just made a limited run of those back in the day and i'm not willing to pay the price for one now that they don't make it anymore. those are more like collector prices. i'm going to play it.

ALOT
Back to what I said, does anyone like the Epiphone/Gibson Ace Frehley model LPs?
Gear:
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666

i don't know anything about those. i typically don't really like LPs very much. i think they look nice but i don't like the weight or the way they feel. but i think i've already showed you what type of guitars i play
^ post pics, no one knows what it looks like.

I hate Kiss, so most likely it won't be anything special to me.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Epiphone Elitists, Ibanez's V, and the Fender Tommy Emmanuel Tele. Damn that was a nice axe...
FIGHT MY BRUTE!
Quote by Tackleberry
Only time Ive seen a true single coil in a chrome humbucker housing was chinese knock off where they claimed it was a humbucker but half the housing was empty.
Quote by konfyouzd
i don't know anything about those. i typically don't really like LPs very much. i think they look nice but i don't like the weight or the way they feel.

What if they made an Ace Frehley SG??? That'd be sweet looking, with the flame maple top, sunburst finish, 3 DiMarzio Super Distortions...

I demand a reissue!
Gear:
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666

Quote by STABxYOU
^ post pics, no one knows what it looks like.

I hate Kiss, so most likely it won't be anything special to me.

Gear:
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666

Gibson Blueshawk with a bigsby
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
Quote by chaazums
What if they made an Ace Frehley SG??? That'd be sweet looking, with the flame maple top, sunburst finish, 3 DiMarzio Super Distortions...

I demand a reissue!

sadly i was never a fan of the SG body shape. something about gibsons and epiphones just don't do it for me.

i'm not one of those people that hates em because they're put on a pedestal or anything, they've just never really appealed to me for some reason. i'm just more of an extended range super strat kinda guy. i'll look into this Ace Frehley (sp?) axe though. you speak highly off it.
Quote by konfyouzd
sadly i was never a fan of the SG body shape. something about gibsons and epiphones just don't do it for me.

i'm not one of those people that hates em because they're put on a pedestal or anything, they've just never really appealed to me for some reason. i'm just more of an extended range super strat kinda guy. i'll look into this Ace Frehley (sp?) axe though. you speak highly off it.

I understand, I dig it, I dig it! Maybe it's because almost every model of a LP or SG look exactly the same. This is just like the way I never really understood (and still can't) how people can like those awful, ugly, revolting JEMs!! UGH!!! I mean, I like the inlays, but that stupid monkey grip, the odd colored pickup covers, the bizarre graphics, the PEARLOID PICKGUARD (my #1 hated thing in a guitar)?? Come on.
Gear:
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666

Quote by chaazums
I understand, I dig it, I dig it! Maybe it's because almost every model of a LP or SG look exactly the same. This is just like the way I never really understood (and still can't) how people can like those awful, ugly, revolting JEMs!! UGH!!! I mean, I like the inlays, but that stupid monkey grip, the odd colored pickup covers, the bizarre graphics, the PEARLOID PICKGUARD (my #1 hated thing in a guitar)?? Come on.

hehe...

i happen to be a jem fan!

and honestly i feel the same way about it though. they all look the same. they look like an RG with a pickguard and a monkey grip.
Gear:
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666

Quote by chaazums

It's pretty cool. I like the inlays, the headstock decoration is a bit too much though.

I'd like it even more if it was an SG.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU
It's pretty cool. I like the inlays, the headstock decoration is a bit too much though.

Your right, they should just right his name or something, not a huge picture of his face lol
Gear:
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666

ESP Horizon Custom with the old skool headstock

Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
The gibson les paul BFG.
Yes, i know there is the Gary Moore sig, but the first one used to cost a bit less(no paying for a sig guitar).And frankly, i think the lemon burst looks light sh*t.
PRS Singlecut Trem w/ 2 knobs, 1 toggle switch. **** I missed the guitar that I played and have been trying to track one down ever since
Randall Warhead.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Washburn USA 3ST diamond Plate

And the Ibanez RG2550
"When I tried to play something and screwed up, I'd hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it."
-Dimebag Darrell
i remember hearing somewhere that the ace frehley les paul shot smoke outta the middle pickup or something like that? or am i confusing that with someone elses sig guitar
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
1. Gibson Corvus
2. Any of the Gibson "Hawk" guitars
3. Gibson Marauder
4. Gibson ES-335S

Also, it would appear that except for the regular 335, Les Paul(Though considering 1960 and the SG's origins, I may be wrong there), SG, and the other classics, whenever Gibson gets a winning design they up and cancel it, so insert pretty much every other discontinued Gibson here.

374. Fender Starcaster(The semihollow, not the bargain-bin strat copies)
375. Epiphone Elitists
376. Lace Sensor-equipped Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton signature strats.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
I second the Washburn Dimes... and the Marshall Silver Jubilee
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Ibanez Floral Pattern and Blue Floral Pattern JEM's
Ibanez JPM P1,2,3,4 and Hoshino 90th Anniversary
Ibanez PGM 10th (I think, the one with 25 frets) and PGM500 (CA Red + Gold hardware on a PGM = pure awesome)

Yes, I love Ibanez.
Quote by Firebirdz
The gibson les paul BFG.
Yes, i know there is the Gary Moore sig, but the first one used to cost a bit less(no paying for a sig guitar).And frankly, i think the lemon burst looks light sh*t.

you do know that gary moore gets no royalties for the bfg, gibson did it just for limited runs. Also they discontinued the original bfgs because they never really sold!! When gibson discontinued the bfg it was listed as £999 which is the same retail the gary moores are now.

Back on topic, id have to say the washburn Dime range, and the gibson blueshawk
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
ADA MP-1. people try to sell them for too much these days.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
That 7 string model is sweet.
I want one now =[

Quote by stephen_rettie

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY AVATAR
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Ibanez IC400

Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Last edited by Solid S/hit at Jul 23, 2009,
The OLD Jackson Pro series. Damn close to USA spec for half the price.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Page 1 of 2