Right now im winning a Stiletto Custom 5 on ebay and if i end up getting it im gonna buy either a acoustic B100 or B200. This is only for practicing and jammin but no gig type stuff. I think 100W would be plenty loud for my house to handle but I also kinda think the 200W would better suit a five string. The B200 is like $125 more so if its really worth it I would get it
200 watts would just about enough for jamming with a drummer and an obnoxious guitarist. 100 watts is just a useless wattage for bass made to attract noobs because it's 100 and 100 is a big number compared to their 10 and 15 watt amps
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
200 watts would just about enough for jamming with a drummer and an obnoxious guitarist. 100 watts is just a useless wattage for bass made to attract noobs because it's 100 and 100 is a big number compared to their 10 and 15 watt amps

+win
The 200 is great, I love mine.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Always go for as much headroom as you can afford without sacrificing quality or tone.. Period. I agree with Dan, 100 W is not really going to project you over a guitarist and an mildly aggressive drummer.
If you can, get 300w to be sure. The volume you need varies a lot depending on the drummer and where you're playing. In one band I can be heard with a 10w practise amp but in the other I was really struggling with 200w.

So I bought a 325w amp for only £200.
Oh really, what compared to your 300 watts. I say that thing peaks at 6-700 watts, hey and then multiply that by 3 or so, 1200. but cause its tube ill round that to 1500. Hmm you need another 1200 watts to keep up with me when i have 1500 pounds to spend.
Suck on that bitch.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
Oh really, what compared to your 300 watts. I say that thing peaks at 6-700 watts, hey and then multiply that by 3 or so, 1200. but cause its tube ill round that to 1500. Hmm you need another 1200 watts to keep up with me when i have 1500 pounds to spend.
Suck on that bitch.

Quote by Spaz91

That was also sarcasm.

For those that didnt get it, it was also an attempt at internet humor which over the internet easily gets lost.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
That was also sarcasm.

For those that didnt get it, it was also an attempt at internet humor which over the internet easily gets lost.

I'd post a certain picture at this point but I'm fairly sure it would get deleted.
Internets and sarcasm should never meet, I have concluded.
any more arguments and warnings will be given.

back to the topic please
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Should that even be a question? Go for the 200W! The more the better!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay