Nice, but I don't play bass. Selling for about HALF of what one would cost you new with hard case.

Here are the specs from MF...

http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend....sku=511988#new

Excellent condition w/Hard case. A few minor dings, nothing chipped off or through the clear. Hard to even see. Some oxidation on the hardware that can be polished off. Black with nice binding. Asking ONLY $600.00 shipped Paypal or Money Order or $650 trade value. Very reasonable considering these are over $900 new WITHOUT case. Make an offer, cash or trade. The serial starts in Q 0134.

Email me at djfrank70@comcast.net if interested. Thanks
Might consider trades... (NOT interested in bass stuff)

Tons of pics here on my photobucket...

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/Jazz%20Bass/
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
To the top. Will also ship to Canada for $625 or overseas for $680
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Back to the top of page 1

Have had some offers, but still around. Willing to trade or negotiate.

Quote by nospacesallowed
Nice bass.

Shame I don't play bass.

Thanks.

up top

back up top bump

Considering trades of similar value.

up to the top

up to the top. Need to sell.

any interest in a peavey classic 30 + a 1984 (japanese) boss ce-3 and an early 90's ds-1 and an ehx small clone xD?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Quote by jacobthesnakeob
any interest in a peavey classic 30 + a 1984 (japanese) boss ce-3 and an early 90's ds-1 and an ehx small clone xD?

thanks for the offer, but don't need any of that right now.

haha, it's cool.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!