ESP LTD Viper 30th Anniversary: Plays and sounds AWESOME. Great for heavy metal type stuff. Has original EMG 81/85 set, set neck, cool gothic finish. It has some dings, some scratches and the strap pegs are gone and replaced with some EVH style eye hooks. (extra hole and chipped spot (touched up) where previous strap peg was. Guitar still looks great, and rips. Missing truss rod cover.
$375 shipped or will take $275 without the pickups/electronics.

Tons of pictures here on my photobucket page...

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/LTD%20Viper/
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
To the top. Will ship to Canada for $400 shipped or overseas for $465 shipped.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Up top for some offers.

Had some offers but nothing went through. Still here.

up again. Still here.

up top

Quote by ReinventingEvil
Add a bit of cash and trade it for a mint Jackson DK2?

Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass.

To the top for some more offers... $ or trade.

trade u my epi lp classic for it.......(no the answer to that...lol) free bump for a excellent trader
Ibanez Jem 7 DB-K
5150 combo
ZW OD (F/S)
Korg Tuner
Quote by hunterd_67
trade u my epi lp classic for it.......(no the answer to that...lol) free bump for a excellent trader

Thanks for the offer... but I would need some $$$ on your end to go for it. Thanks, D.J.

up to the top

REDUCED. $325 shipped CONUS This is a steal. The EMGs alone would cost you about $200 new.

Back up top. This is less than HALF what this guitar was new. EMGs sound great in this axe.

Quote by 4_string_fury
trade for a schecter hellcat?

No thanks. Really rather sell.

up top...still available.

still here

Quote by JagStang5246
Would you trade for the Caddy in my sig?

Those Deans are excellent, but I really need the cash more. Thanks, D.J.

Back up top. Will also sell without the pickups and electronics for $195 shipped.

to the top once again... need this sold.

Quote by djfrank
ESP LTD Viper 30th Anniversary: Plays and sounds AWESOME. Great for heavy metal type stuff. Has original EMG 81/85 set, set neck, cool gothic finish. It has some dings, some scratches and the strap pegs are gone and replaced with some EVH style eye hooks. (extra hole and chipped spot (touched up) where previous strap peg was. Guitar still looks great, and rips. Missing truss rod cover.
$375 shipped or will take $275 without the pickups/electronics.

Tons of pictures here on my photobucket page...

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/LTD%20Viper/

man would u take $360 shipped to the uk maby?
Quote by SWBS_DJ_GUITAR

Email me with your postal code and I will let you know.

Make me an offer. I need to sell. djfrank70@comcast.net

Quote by SWBS_DJ_GUITAR

replied to your email. let me know. Thanks.