Page 1 of 2
Me and my friends are going to make our own jackass style movie. Why? Because we are fearless. What would the pit like to see done? Good ideas will be taped and put on youtube.

By the way, if you are just gonna say we're stupid for trying this, than just leave now because your post will be ignored and disregarded. We're making this movie with or without your criticism
I think locking yourself in a trunk and then being pushed into the atlantic ocean would be a good stunt
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Think you're so tough?

I dare you too...

Stand in the middle of the freeway. Without Flinching.

Yes. You stand no chance.
You Deserve To Be Shot In The Head

-->
:alpaca: -->

PIRATE METAL
I would like you to insert a 21" file into your arse.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
XD omg you do realise that HORDES! of people have said this and the most hardcore thing that has ever come of it was some asshole 14 year old with an onnoying voice and a phone camera filming some other asshole 14 year old being hit over the head with a rolled up newspaper by yet ANOTHER!! asshole 14 year old and then writhing around on the floor going "OMG MAN NOO THAT WAS SO ****ING AWESOME OLOLOLOL"
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
I think you should copy the part off Jackass where the guy shoved a toy car in a condom up his ass and then went to get it checked out.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by sylphin
XD omg you do realise that HORDES! of people have said this and the most hardcore thing that has ever come of it was some asshole 14 year old with an onnoying voice and a phone camera filming some other asshole 14 year old being hit over the head with a rolled up newspaper by yet ANOTHER!! asshole 14 year old and then writhing around on the floor going "OMG MAN NOO THAT WAS SO ****ING AWESOME OLOLOLOL"

You seem to have an obsesion with 14 year old assholes.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I know I do

Also, Dudesons > Jackass.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Quote by Deliriumbassist

They're the best kinds of assholes.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
(Invalid img)

They're the best kinds of assholes.

Too bad that's shooped. I downloaded the actual set ages ago, but it got deleted in my giant hard drive cleaning.
Disregard all these pathetic immature little stunts, you should take two dicks up your arse at the same time.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by sylphin

The difference is that we're not 14, we have a real camera, and a car. And we already did some ****. The milk chug was the most successful so far. I actually managed to drink all the milk in an hour (even though I was throwing up along the way).

We are actually serious about this, and serious responses will be put on youtube once we do them
Do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHNOIttoPdY

Edit:

Quote by tubatom868686
The difference is that we're not 14, we have a real camera, and a car. And we already did some ****. The milk chug was the most successful so far. I actually managed to drink all the milk in an hour (even though I was throwing up along the way).

We are actually serious about this, and serious responses will be put on youtube once we do them

What is this so-called "milk chug"? Is it drinking a gallon of milk in an hour or something? Yeah...if you did that and threw up, I don't think that counts. I do that pretty much every time I get a gallon of milk (without throwing up), so you fail. Badly.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jul 22, 2009,
Snort curry powder and chug tabasco.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
FIRST SERIOUS SUGGESTION:
edit: maybe not
Ride a scooter off the roof onto a trampoline, take a wheelchair to a skatepark and try some tricks (shooping cart would work too), fill a condom with water and shove it in your pants, Tie a skateboard behind an ATV...

random acts of idiocy, etc...

you can tell I've never given this any thought at all
Last edited by GrungeJunkie at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*pours glass of milk*

*drinks it*

I DRANK ALL THE MILK TOO!!!

In less than an hour.

If he wanted to impress he should come up to Canada and drink a bag of milk.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
If he wanted to impress he should come up to Canada and drink a bag of milk.

I drank a bag of milk in one sitting recently, I found out you can get them here too
Quote by duncang

at his command
walk through the ghetto in brentwood, new york, while wearing a kkk costume.
Quote by captaincrunk
fixed

If it's sodium, he'll have a few extra seconds to realise his mistake before he dies.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
guess what's gonna be in tomorrow's headlines?

not you, TS.

EDIT: you want a real challenge? try a drinking contest with me, or a chilli eating contest with me, or an eating contest with me, or a sumo wrestling fight with me...

yeah, I'm fat
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by add_g
walk through the ghetto in brentwood, new york, while wearing a kkk costume.

He would be torn apart. Considering there are mostly Mexicans now maybe not. I wouldn't walk in Brentwood period
Quote by tubatom868686
What would the pit like to see done?
Your mum.
Page 1 of 2