So, I got this guitar from a family friend, and I just dont know excatly what it is, it says Gibson Epiphone Special Model so I know that. I just need someone to look at it and tell me excatly what it is, and maybe a guesstimate on how much it costs. Thanks in advance.

Since it wont let me upload the picture of it directly into the post cos of size, theres a pic in my profile under insturments
cheap... very cheap. you've seen the epi LP special 2's? they're about that bad...
probably$50-75 if lucky.

it's an Epiphone Les Paul special. nothin special about it, really
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
i bought a used black epi les paul special II from guitar center for $80 if that helps
That is an Epiphone Special II. It is an okay beginners guitar. $50 - $100 at best.
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."
Quote by The3818919
That is an Epiphone Special II. It is an okay beginners guitar. $50 - $100 at best.

wrong, its the original special. it's the special 1
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
thanks guys, the dude I got it from tried telling me it was like a 3000 dollar model or some ****, good thing I asked lol
Quote by Linkus420
thanks guys, the dude I got it from tried telling me it was like a 3000 dollar model or some ****, good thing I asked lol

god, that guy must've been high or drunk. or just stupid and thought "OMGZZ, IT SAYZ SP3CI4L ON TEH H34DSTOCK, IT MUST B3 WURTH THOWS4NDS!!!"
Quote by pedromiles101
So..did you buy it?
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
Quote by Victor Manuel
So..did you buy it?

No, he gave it to me. Oh well, a cheap guitar is better than no guitar at all lol, but in the guitar's defense it actually sounds really good, I put it through a Crate amp of mine, turned it on and it seriously sounds like a much more expensive model.
Quote by Linkus420
No, he gave it to me. Oh well, a cheap guitar is better than no guitar at all lol, but in the guitar's defense it actually sounds really good, I put it through a Crate amp of mine, turned it on and it seriously sounds like a much more expensive model.

if he really thought it was a 3 grand guitar he wouldnt have given it too you
bull****ting you hahaah
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
Quote by steve!
if he really thought it was a 3 grand guitar he wouldnt have given it too you
bull****ting you hahaah

Yeah I see that now lol
wrong, its the original special. it's the special 1
My bad.
Epi Elitist LP Plus
Marshall Class 5
Vox AC30 CC2

"A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."