I'm Lookin For Some Sweet Fashion Companies That Are Kinda "Under The Radar" And Not Mainstream. Some Like Hardcore, Or Rock N Roll Clothing Companies...Anyone Know Some Good Ones?!
Quote by KreatorRage
Rock 'n Roll not mainstream? What?

Kreator are mainstream too

Out of the teutonic thrash bands...
Quote by otizzle23
I'm. Lookin. For. Some. Sweet. Fashion. Companies. That. Are. Kinda. "Under The Radar" And: Not Mainstream Some Like Hardcore. Or: Rock N Roll Clothing Companies...Anyone. Know. Some. Good. Ones?!

Fixed.

I'm assuming by capitalizing every word you wanted a whole lot of one word sentences.

Edit: Gosh, from reading the comments I'm not sure I know what your talking about... Oh wait.
Last edited by stephen_rettie at Jul 22, 2009,
O'Quinn is the f*cking sh*t man. Look into that. Other than that O'neill is pretty sick, but theyre a surf company (although their clothes could pass for rocknroll). Also more hardcore is metal mulisha but theyre pretty mainstream. just go check out Pac Sun
Quote by andyscoot
Kreator are mainstream too

Out of the teutonic thrash bands...

That's true but they don't get much exposure in the media.
Quote by Jaymz_515
Capitalize Everything Clothing

This.

I LOVE CEC...They make THE most comfortable socks..
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by KreatorRage
That's true but they don't get much exposure in the media.

No, but to anyone who's anyone in Metal, they should know who Kreator is. Their influence is surprising.
Quote by J Vendetta
(Invalid img)

YES! YES! YES!

This somehow made my morning!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by andyscoot
No, but to anyone who's anyone in Metal, they should know who Kreator is. Their influence is surprising.

Oddly enough there's people that listen to Slayer and never heard of Kreator before...
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Your trying too hard.

+1

If you're taking an underground approach to things, why not just take the concept of black metal and what not and turn it into clothes. Go to Walmart, buy some horribly produced clothing, like the B-Stock, but say it was made with emotion and raw feeling and then people will love it.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
+1

If you're taking an underground approach to things, why not just take the concept of black metal and what not and turn it into clothes. Go to Walmart, buy some horribly produced clothing, like the B-Stock, but say it was made with emotion and raw feeling and then people will love it.

lol
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Quote by KreatorRage
Oddly enough there's people that listen to Slayer and never heard of Kreator before...

But they're silly

Though i'd say they both had a lot of influence on early Death Metal.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
You could also wear big ass spikes and carry a coffin case.

What happened to him?