is the line 6 flextone 3 any good
i tried it out today and it seems nice, not like a spider
i didnt mess around with it very much, and i was playin it through a bc rich warlock with stock pups, and it sounded nice?

so any thoughts on this
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
they're excellent amps. basically my PODXT but slightly simplified and put into amp form. as a matter of fact, it's what my band's using to record our demo. we didn't really have to worry about dialing tones, its very easy. just do a bit of scrolling on the amp model knob until you find one that suits you're gain level, then take a bit to set the knobs, and maybe a bit of delay, reverb, or modulation if you want any, then you're set to play. good tone in a couple of seconds. of course, you could also spend a good amount of time and create amazing presets if you want...
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
does it take pedals??
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
i guess you could use your wah into it, but using the uber metal pedal would be a giant waste and wouldn't sound that good. the "insane", "treadplate", "J-800", "SOLO 100", and "mood" amp models should cover all your high gain distortion needs
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
thx
just one more thing
i in lebanon, and the XL version goes for like 300 more than in the states, so is it worth it??
and is it tube or SS, i dont really mind cos its 150 watts and im never gonna get that high not even while giging
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Quote by soloXshredder
does it take pedals??

As it is a modeling amp, not really. I'm sure you could find some jazzy clean settings that would take pedals pretty well but the amp really isn't made to. (Since it's got everything you could need already)

Overall the amp is nice. I personally prefer the good ol' tube combo's but if your looking for something that can cover pretty much everything, the flextone is really nice.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo