With the microphone can I sing just like Axl Rose or does it have to be my own unique voice?

Also would you guys say the drum kit and microphone is even worth getting? I can burn medium and im starting to get the hang of hard mode with my failtar controller
[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/11ioi8n.jpg[/IMG]
We all love the fail-tar!
People say i look like Axl Rose.....

Anyway, when you sing, it's you singing. No unique voices, or other peoples voices. Just you.

And if you're going to be playing with other people, then you'll want to get the drum kit and mic.
Sail upon the open skies
The only thing that matters when you sing is your pitch. So basically you could hum everything, as long as your singing the right note
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Quote by angusfan16

Anyway, when you sing, it's you singing. No unique voices, or other peoples voices. Just you.

But in a band, if a singer copys another singers style is that a really bad thing? Afterall Axl Rose was inspired by ACDC's vocalist (who isnt exactly "the best ".

I think British singers suck So I like to sing in American.

Its like Christian Bale, **** that tea and crumpets **** most movies potray us Brits as, were hard core.
lol.
no you don't even have to sing in the same octave.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
you can sing in any octave, you just have to match the pitch
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
Quote by angusfan16

And if you're going to be playing with other people, then you'll want to get the drum kit and mic.

No you don't, you're Jessica Alba.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by humperdunk
no you don't even have to sing in the same octave.

Ok this is getting off topic but imagine if you had a vocalist in RL that sounded like a combination of Ossy Osbourne, Axl rose and Bon Jovi.

HE = AWSOME.
Quote by Ovenman
No you don't, you're Jessica Alba.

Why thank you. I'll give you my nudie pics later.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by crazy8rgood
No.

You have to sing like the guy from Symphony X.

Russell Allen is one of the gods I worship, along with John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess, Mike Portnoy, and Tony Levin/Thomas Miller/John Myung (they share a spot)
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
I don't care. My dad is a great singer, he can do it either way. Unless it's some growling stuff, then he hums.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
I sing like James Hetfield on this game, I can do a better impression than Matt Heafy can.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by VocalValantine
But in a band, if a singer copys another singers style is that a really bad thing? Afterall Axl Rose was inspired by ACDC's vocalist (who isnt exactly "the best ".

I would've thought Axl was inspired by Steven Tyler.
Get drums and microphone. They are the best part of the game. (I sing and play bass for the most part, but have beaten expert on all instruments).

It just matters if you are hitting the same pitch, sing like yourself.
Quote by mashizz
the drums are the only remotely fun part of rock band

fixed.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
Quote by Astorga
you can sing in any octave, you just have to match the note

fixed
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Nah just scream it

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Dream Floyd
Russell Allen is one of the gods I worship, along with John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess, Mike Portnoy, and Tony Levin/Thomas Miller/John Myung (they share a spot)

Do you like Dream Theater? Just a hunch.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by VocalValantine
Ok this is getting off topic but imagine if you had a vocalist in RL that sounded like a combination of Ossy Osbourne, Axl rose and Bon Jovi.

HE = AWSOME.

Ossy? Fail.

Besides, he was never a good singer. He just screams as loud as he can. He's always been suppoter by a band that's better at their instruments than he is.

LOL BON JOVI
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.