im tradeing my me-50 multi effects pedal witch i paid 200$ for and i barely use for a boss ph3 phaser, digitech df7 distortion factory, dunlop cry-baby wah pedal, a boss fv-50l volume pedal, digitech rp50, and 30 $ for it through craigslist. am i getting ripped off?
Kinda...

None of the pedals he's trading you are really any good to be honest. You could find/make much better tones with your ME-50
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Quote by Ninja Penguin77
Kinda...

None of the pedals he's trading you are really any good to be honest. You could find/make much better tones with your ME-50

i only want the wah pedal he is tradeing me and the volume pedal, the other things i just want to sell because i think there worth more then the me-50
Quote by metaguitar
i only want the wah pedal he is tradeing me and the volume pedal, the other things i just want to sell because i think there worth more then the me-50

The original crybaby is a garbage wah. You can do a lot better. The volume pedal is... well... just a volume pedal, its hard to **** that up. lol

If you want to figure out how much its worth just go on ebay and look up the pedals he's trading you and see how much they go for. Though to be perfectly honest, it gonna be hard to sell those pedals, seeing as not many people would want to buy them. You could trade them in to a Guitar Center or something but they would only pay you like $50 for all of it.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Quote by Ninja Penguin77
The original crybaby is a garbage wah. You can do a lot better. The volume pedal is... well... just a volume pedal, its hard to **** that up. lol

If you want to figure out how much its worth just go on ebay and look up the pedals he's trading you and see how much they go for. Though to be perfectly honest, it gonna be hard to sell those pedals, seeing as not many people would want to buy them. You could trade them in to a Guitar Center or something but they would only pay you like $50 for all of it.

to be honest the main reason why i want to take that deal is because im 13 and mayhem fest is realy soon and i need the 30 bucks hah. i mean i never use the pedal and i bought it for 220$ used and the stuff he is giving me is worth 470 new all together
Used pricing...

boss ph3 phaser $40-$70
digitech df7 distortion factory $25-$60
dunlop cry-baby wah pedal $50
boss fv-50l volume pedal $30-$50
digitech rp50 $30-$50

and $30

So your getting $205-$310 worth of pedals and cash for your $200 pedal.. Your basically breaking even for the most part if you go off the low ball and top dollar your gaining. So look at it however you like..
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Used pricing...

boss ph3 phaser $40-$70
digitech df7 distortion factory $25-$60
dunlop cry-baby wah pedal $50
boss fv-50l volume pedal $30-$50
digitech rp50 $30-$50

and $30

So your getting $205-$310 worth of pedals and cash for your $200 pedal.. Your basically breaking even for the most part if you go off the low ball and top dollar your gaining. So look at it however you like..

hmm if you were in my position would you do it
No... you should sell the ME-50 and buy a decent wah. The CryBaby is crap and used they are only worth about $25.
I have a Crybaby and I like mine.

As for whether I'd trade in your position, I would.

You could sell the pedals you don't want and buy new pedals, save for a new amp, etc.
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ