FS: MXR Classic 108 Fuzz, Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory, ISP Decimator, Ernie Ball VPJR

Pedals include FREE SHIPPING in the continental US via FedEx insured with tracking # (but will ship anywhere worldwide at buyer's expense).

MXR Classic 108 Fuzz: Mint and essentially brand new (tried it out with my rig and it's soooo awesome, but am raising money for a silly purchase). Comes in original packaging docs and box. $89

Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory with old vexter graphics! Excellent condition (minty, but used) with box, packaging, and box candy if I find can find it. Works and sounds great, but I don't use it enough to justify keeping it. $159

ISP Decimator Pedal in minty condition with original packaging docs and box. Works great, but I don't have any hum issues with anything I'm running and I'll just take the risk at live shows. $99

more pedals to come (considering selling the Limited Edition Chrome Xotic RC Booster, Fulltone OCD v1, and 25k pot version Ernie Ball VPJR volume pedal)

*pics to come... message me for specific pics.
i cant recall but have i messaged you on harmony central? i feel like i may have.
my user name is the same there. i am interested in many of the pedals and i have some stuff i wouldnt mind trading.

dl4, original ibanez cs9 chorus, boss ce-2 chorus MIJ, a few other things. does any of thatring a bell?

thanks
-ben