Hi guys. We've just finished our demo so we can start sending out press kits to book shows. With that said, I'd like to get some feedback on it.. The first 2 songs on the page are the demo songs so check those out, or the others, and give us some opinions.

Will crit your band as well.

www.twototangoband.com
monoslang.bandcamp.com

reverbnation.com/monoslang
sounds like taking back sunday. i like the guitar though, shred it up more
Apparently only one song was up before.. so now they're both up. Top 2: It's Not Over and For Her were recently polished up to use in a press kit. The other 2 aren't bad recordings, but are 2 of the other originals we have. Thanks to those who've checked us out. Feedback welcome of course.

Thanks cainmd. We have no problem with that comparison
monoslang.bandcamp.com

this is quite impressive! your singer sounds a little bit like the linkin park singer in the verses of "It's not over". Production's also very bright, quality's great. Good work.
Thanks man.. very glad you liked it. Added you on myspace as well.
monoslang.bandcamp.com

Updated.. Added a song, but still the main 2 are the demo songs: It's Not Over & For Her
monoslang.bandcamp.com

Thanks.. and yeah we have 2 pretty good guitarists so we get compliments on the guitar work here and there. Yeah For Her is actually my personal favorite, but both are like super catchy I think.

We may add another one before long.
monoslang.bandcamp.com

the stuff on the myspace sounds really great. Their really catchy, and the hooks are strong.
not sure how we got the facebook url like that, my bro set it up. I'll ask him when i see him though
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Cool man.. yeah definitely know about the facebook thing. I feel like facebook is gaining ground on myspace for a good tool for bands and giving people some crazy URL is less than ideal. Anyway.. let me know if you can ... or if anyone else knows?
monoslang.bandcamp.com