Does anyone have similar or exact tabs of this song? The guy in the video made it into a rock/punk style which sounds amazing even better than the original song. (Guitar parts) The guy in the video though plays the song in the singing pattern so he'll play to Taylor Swift lyrics and not the background guitar. The song is catchy too :P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PBnuTEdY34&feature=related

Or if someone is willing to Tab atleast her lyrics (repeating part as in no solo part from his song) that would be nice. Thanks guys!
Last edited by Intercrew at Jul 22, 2009,
I have tabbed the beginning up until the end of the second chourus. If u guys want I can tab that. Its really pretty easy.us
Quote by Lousy Shot14
I have tabbed the beginning up until the end of the second chourus. If u guys want I can tab that. Its really pretty easy.us

OMG, really? Thank a lot very much . Can you share it once your done or the stuff you have done so far? Thank a lot again!
you are all dumb. y bump this thread
I've got all this ringing in my ears but nothing on my fingers---
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Quote by WaimoMan182
you are all dumb. y bump this thread

Thanks a lot Lousy Shot14! Can you give me the link to your TABS when it's uploaded? And why not bump and how am I dumb? I'm asking for someone to make a TAB for a song that both my gf and I like <.<, so as my other friends.
Quote by Lousy Shot14
It is Up! Check out Love Story (Ver 7) They didnt let put Lead Guitar. SO yeah

Thanks! Btw, what speed am I suppose to pick? I got the intro down but the rest doesn't seem to fit together with the speed when I pick for the intro.
Sorry, I just used the rhythm of the song, if you do it at the same speed, it fits in better.