Page 1 of 3
Alright ive been to a couple concerts i know the basics if a guy falls help him up whatever. Heres my problem im a big dude im about 6 ft 2 250 lbs i play college football are there any things i shouldnt do like not go my hardest so i dont hurt any1 or if some little dumbass punches me can i break his face. Just asking so i dont get arrested or kisked out or something

just asking cause i was at the warp tour n my friend got in a little trouble
Last edited by xTHE_CRUSHERx at Jul 22, 2009,
Take tear gas with you
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Uh Freak Dancing would be one. And anything that involves the concept of 'Intense Bodyslamming'

Aside from that. I'd say you're fine.

P.S.: Watch out for crazy big guys with epic nose rings and more tattoos than skin. They can get.... Overexcited.... yeah..... ..... ....
You Deserve To Be Shot In The Head

-->
:alpaca: -->

PIRATE METAL
Last edited by J Vendetta at Jul 22, 2009,
What are you on about?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Don't do any hardcore dancing. I'd hate to get kicked in face by you.
Sail upon the open skies
Learn ballroom dancing and you'll fit right in.

Last edited by Zaphikh at Jul 22, 2009,
First rule of moshing: we do not talk about moshing!!!!

(i think you know the rest...)
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
A guy you're size knocked me out at a misfits concert. Just don't get a running start and hit a kid as if iu were going to tackle him in a game like he did. The guy picked me up and dropped me on my head...
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
i was at the warp tour n we got in some trouble im not worried about someone hurting me but if i start tossing ppl around is that ok
Same exact build as me. Just wondering, do you ever get those douches that want to mosh with you just because you're bigger than they are?
Don't hardcore dance.......................EVER....................EVER!

Pick someone up if they fall. Bang your f'in head and have a good time.

Those are the rules my friend.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
The most important thing in this situation is alcohol.

Before you enter the pit, you should really have consumed at least 5 units.

If you start to feel sober while moshing, take a quick break and down another pint.

If you ever need to go piss, you may leave the pit, but you must consume another unit before re-entering the pit, to make up for alcohol lost in urine.

yeah... I'm 5'8" 145, you'd kill me.
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
another thing i hate is when dumb little emo kids think its ok to punch n kick not cool
can i lay them out or wat
Quote by lexanirider78
First rule of moshing: we do not talk about moshing!!!!

(i think you know the rest...)

Secnd rule: we don't talk about moshing. Third rule: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the mosh is over.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by The Raven
Same exact build as me. Just wondering, do you ever get those douches that want to mosh with you just because you're bigger than they are?

yea i guess i all those wannabe emo kids that can't play a instrument 2 save there lives n mosh to fall out boy
Rule 1: No hitting in the face or groin
Rule 2: Pick someone up when they fall

That's it, actually... Oh yeah, no hardcore dancing! That's just annoying.

edit: If someone breaks rule 1, you are allowed to do the same to them but harder.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Last edited by von gelb at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by xTHE_CRUSHERx
another thing i hate is when dumb little emo kids think its ok to punch n kick not cool
can i lay them out or wat

Yes it is your God Given duty to lay out hardcore dancers.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Astorga
yeah... I'm 5'8" 145, you'd kill me.

I'm 6'2'' 140, He'd kill me first
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
i just don't wanna get arrested cause im the big guy i also don't wanna be the big guy flinging around the little kids can u hit any1 or wat
Quote by xTHE_CRUSHERx
i just don't wanna get arrested cause im the big guy i also don't wanna be the big guy flinging around the little kids can u hit any1 or wat

read my edit
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
bring 4 friends atleast, if u wanna hug the front row and sing choruses. It helps when u need to go to the pisser. And work on ur balance. When the hit song comes up u don wanna fall in the big opening rush. lol... what else?
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Quote by von gelb
Rule 1: No hitting in the face or groin
Rule 2: Pick someone up when they fall

That's it, actually... Oh yeah, no hardcore dancing! That's just annoying.

edit: If someone breaks rule 1, you are allowed to do the same to them but harder.

thats what im saying though if some little hardcore jerkoff punches me im goin punch him back n probably do some damage n i dont want to g2 jail u no
Help people up, but also, don't let them fall. If you see someone falling, try to help them before they hit the ground if you're close enough.

Find a shoe? Hold it up in the air to see if anyone claims it.

If someone needs out if they're hurt/too small/whatever, then help them. this might involve a punt over the barrier to help the stewards too.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Quote by xTHE_CRUSHERx
thats what im saying though if some little hardcore jerkoff punches me im goin punch him back n probably do some damage n i dont want to g2 jail u no

just hit him once in the stomach to let him know you're not playing around. He won't do anything after that. And there's no way you'd go to jail for that unless he told somebody in charge about it. And I don't even think scene losers will go that far.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Last edited by funkbass369 at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by xTHE_CRUSHERx

If he is moshing i'm sure it was an accident. I've been decked right in the face more times than I have wanted while moshing. You just shake it off, if it happens again then either 1. Move away from that section of the pit or 2. Sneak in a hit back at the guy.

A very important rule is try not to **** with people who are NOT in the pit. People who are just watching the show and not moshing often get very pissed when you slam into them, me being included.
im asking cause i was at the warp tour n my friend whos a little smaller then me took some kid out like f*d him up n almost got kicked out
Quote by angusfan16
Don't do any hardcore dancing. I'd hate to get kicked in face by you.

Actually, he's going to get kicked before he gets the chance to hit something.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
If he is moshing i'm sure it was an accident. Sneak in a hit back at the guy.

A

so ur telling me to kill a little skinny punk if i deck the kid from behind ill kill him
Dude, just have fun, and be mindful that others are there to have fun, too. If you keep that in mind, there's nothing to worry about.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
i was just at warped tour to. dont don that gay hardcore flailing dance ****, that stuffs retarded. all i really did was run into kids and push people around
DECRESCENDO
As someone who moshes regularly,

I can tell you that there are no rules
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
1:if someone falls, pick them up.
2:dont whine about getting hurt.
3:don't be in the pit if you don't want to be.

the end
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Page 1 of 3