Just want to let everyone know my dealings w/ Sam Ash!

I ordered what was suppose to be a new 6262 Head from Sam Ash I was promptly delivered an open box return missing a power chord. There was a scratch on the face plate, finger prints all over the tubes and the screws that hold the chassis together where all marred from the wrong size screw driver.

So at first they said that they would never ship an open box return...and suggested that Bugera shipped it that way.....ok what ever.....so then they were going to send out a new one but were out of stock. The CS rep suggested that poss. a local store had 4 in stock. So I had to call back on Monday and requested the sales rep to take care of it.

So upon talking to her she also suggested that Sam Ash was not at fault but would call the local store and she what she could do. During this conversation I suggested to her that last night the CS rep that I spoke to suggest that for the trouble they I ask to be upgraded to the 333-XL if I liked that model at no additional charge. I mentioned this to her and she did not even respond to the suggestion.

She then later contacted me and said that she was able to get one from a local store but the box was not pretty...I said fine as long as it is NEW and un-opened. She assured me it was. So a few days later I receive the replacement 6262 and to my suprise it is in worse shape that the first head. All the same issues but no plastic bag around the head, the pedal was stuffed in the box and all the screws were marred up again and is dusty in the chasis. The biggest kicker is right on the box is a previous RMA #. WTF!

So I again call Sam Ash and explain what I have received and again Sam Ash kinda blows it off and they offer that I keep the 2nd 6262 head until the new stock comes in 6-8 wks. So I tell them that I want to think about it and I will get back to them...so I contacted Customer Service and requested what the CS rep suggested that I think for all the trouble that I get upgraded to the 333-XL head and no charge and I will hold on to the 2nd 6262 head and return it when I receive the new 333-XL head. If not I will return both the heads.

I promptly received a Fed_ex RMA tag for the 2nd amp with no other emails or contact from Customer Service or Sam Ash about their decision.

So I have passed this experience on to Bugera who is not happy about the issue. Here the email that I received back from Bugera....

Dear Brian.

I am totally shocked…this is something absolutely unacceptable. I forwarded your email to my colleagues of the US Team and the man I am reporting to.

They will contact you soon.

Your BUGERA Team

Rolf Buschmann

European Business Center
BEHRINGER International GmbH

www.behringer.com

email to and from Sam Ash

I received no response from Customer Service to these last two emails just a Fex/Ex RMA Lable.

Ok I will have the 2 heads shipped out tomorrow and will look for a prompt refund.

I am sorry to see that Sam Ash has handled this in the way that they did. I can assure you that I will pass this on to all my friends and online forums to let them know how Sam Ash handles their mistakes or lack of acknowledgment !

I have also forwarded all of our email correspondences to Bugera to let them know how one of there N. American suppliers is handling/representing their products. . To be fair I have pasted some correspondence that I have already had with Bugera about the issue.....pictures have also been sent.

thanks

Brian

I think in light of all that has happened and the poor service & handling by Sam Ash in first shipping me an open box return ( trying to blame it on Bugera!) and then again shipping what was promised to be new 6262 Head but in fact was a actual RMA.

That I would like to keep the one 6262 until Bugera's are in stock again but feel that Sam Ash should upgrade me to the Bugera 333-XL head at the same price that I paid for the 6262 Head. If not then can you please forward me a 2nd RMA label to return the 2nd 6262 and refund my money when the 2 heads are received.

I think that in what has happened that this is not too much to ask for....

thanks

Brian

Hi Brian,

We are just waiting for your decision. Do you want to send it back for
a refund, or wait for a new one from Bugera?

If you decide to just send it back to get a refund, my manager has
decided to send you a prepaid postage label to get it back.

I called Bugera, and they are backordered. It will take about 6-8
weeks. If you decide to exchange, my manager has decided to extend the
45 day return policy for you.

Thanks,
Customer Service
800-472-6274

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:30 AM
To: Customer Service
Subject: Re: Replacement Bugera 6262?

Customer Service,

I have not heard back from you about the recent issue with the last 6262
head that was received....that was an open box RMA?

thanks

Customer Service wrote:
Yes, it shipped! Your FedEx tracking number is 402786354831

Thanks,
Customer Service
800-472-6274

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 5:37 PM
To: Customer Service
Subject: Replacement Bugera 6262?

Just checking in to see if you have received or shipped the Bugera 6262

Can you please update me please on the progress..
> >
thanks
Brian

So I just want to let all the Bugera owners and would be owners how I was treated with Sam Ash...

theDogger
Last edited by theDogger at Sep 9, 2009,
Damn tl;dr

Also, cool blog bro.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by theDogger

I ordered what was suppose to be a new 6262 Head from Sam Ash I was promptly delivered an open box return missing a power chord.
Really?!
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by theDogger

I ordered what was suppose to be a new 6262 Head from Sam Ash I was promptly delivered an open box return missing a power chord.

It's all of those new post-rock bands that think that they are emo.

I'll stick with my barre chords, thank you very much.
Quote by imdeth

It was missing a power chord?! Ohnoez! I hear Herman Li is missing his too. He got pretty popular. You'll live.

In all honesty, though, I've never personally heard of Sam Ash. So, while posting this is useful, it's only going to help a small handful of people, and of that small handful, 30% at least will try them anyhow, thinking "Well, they can't be THAT bad", because, we as people strive to look for the better good in people. (Yes, the better good. Not the lesser good. No one likes that one D:< Anyhow, thanks for letting us know, but, I'm just saying, people will be idiots and still try them =P

EDIT: Damn, beat me to it
"I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect." - George Carlin
Quote by theDogger
ordered what was suppose to be a new 6262 Head from Sam Ash I was promptly delivered an open box return missing a power chord.

Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I support. No more sam ash for me. Those mother****ers better learn to treat UGers better!
You Deserve To Be Shot In The Head

-->
:alpaca: -->

PIRATE METAL
lol. 3 people (including myself) all made a joke about the same thing. I guess the pit does have pretty same-minded people...
Quote by imdeth

Ha ha you can see where my mind is....

POWER CORD! Not POWER CHORD!

theDogger
Last edited by theDogger at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by theDogger
Ha ha you can see where my mind is....

POWER CORD
! Not POWER CHORD!

theDogger

I heard those were harder to play than power chords. They have like, an extra note in them or something like that.

Quote by theDogger
I gotta love you guys.....sick humor! I love it

theDogger

I wasn't kidding.

generally unless its from sweetwater or Musicians Friend I dont order anything sight unseen if I get it from a local store I pay for the item Im carrying out with me just so things like this dont happen.
I need to close this out. I have to say that I ended up speaking to Paul a supervisor at Sam Ash and really provided some customer service and resolved the issue.

In the end I was more than happy and will still deal with Sam Ash in the future because of Paul.

theDogger
Some people actually care, some people are retarded. Just keep trying to get a hold of the ones who know wtf is going on. Hopefully it does all work out
ill email them a link to this thread they realise probably 200 guitarists will see this

additionally you think you have problems now...wait until your 6262 gets ****ed up. thats probably why they are giving you used crap because there are so many returns with that amp.

btw Rolf from Bugera rules. I asked him if i could put kt88s in a 6262 and he emailed back in 5 mins and said

'Yes. Look you need to get a qualified electrician to do it but it is possible''
Bloody hell! At least you got that email from Bugera and they'll hopefully sort out those f***ers
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend