Hey, my dad saw an add in the paper a while ago that Slayer would be playing in Toronto as part of the Mayhem Fest.

It's supposed to be on the 28th I believe, but I can't find anything official for it, and I can't find any tickets.

Does anyone know if Slayer is still playing in Toronto, and where to find tickets?

Thanks!

-Adam
I just checked their site. I didn't see anything about Toronto, so probably not.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Adam SE
Hey, my dad saw an add in the paper a while ago that Slayer would be playing in Toronto as part of the Mayhem Fest.

It's supposed to be on the 28th I believe, but I can't find anything official for it, and I can't find any tickets.

Does anyone know if Slayer is still playing in Toronto, and where to find tickets?

Thanks!

-Adam

Hmmm.... I saw a subtraction in mine.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Check slayers site or something im sure they have a show schedule with dates and venues... then look for July 28th and Toronto. Otherwise, check Ticketmaster for mayhem festival and see whos playing
Well the thing is, my dad saw it in the paper, and checked Slayer's site and saw it there too (I'm pretty sure) and then later when he called me to let me know (I was out of town) he said he checked again and it just disappeared.

-Adam