Ok so I downloaded guitar rig 3 from some torrent site!But... i plugged my guitar into my line in on my laptop and im not getting any sound. Is there something else I have to download?
Pretty sure you need to have the control pedal thing

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
maybe actually paying for it would give more legitimacy in asking a question?
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
Quote by dancesisidance

TS you probably should have doen some research before you tried illegally downloading it
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
I know there is a way around it, but I cant find the file again with all the comments under it. I remember people were talking about this.

Also I have a PodX3, which I paid for, I only downloaded it to compare and test it.
You don't need the pedal for it to run, you will however need some sort of ASIO driver, such as ASIO 4 All. That's all the help I can really be bothered to give at the moment.

Once you get it working, if you're going to steal something, steal Amplitube and all the add-ons, sounds a lot better than Guitar Rig 3 in my oppinion.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by filthandfury
YOU DON'T NEED THE PEDAL

Just a half decent interface.

You don't even need a half decent interface, it works perfectly with my crappy Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty, which isn't exactly known for it's recording capabilities
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Quote by filthandfury
YOU DON'T NEED THE PEDAL

Just a half decent interface.

This, just get some audio interface thingy and voila, bob's yer uncle.

Quote by faultyy

Once you get it working, if you're going to steal something, steal Amplitube and all the add-ons, sounds a lot better than Guitar Rig 3 in my oppinion.

You're not the first I see saying that.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by faultyy
You don't need the pedal for it to run, you will however need some sort of ASIO driver, such as ASIO 4 All. That's all the help I can really be bothered to give at the moment.

narr gtr3 ftw

i like the fx in guitar rig and amplitube, the clean sounds in amplitube the heavy amp sounds in gtr3 and **** all for the peavey one.

i bought them all with my paperround money honest guv
Quote by Slicer666
This, just get some audio interface thingy and voila, bob's yer uncle.

You're not the first I see saying that.

It is a lot better, Guitar Rig has it's uses, especially in the ease of use (once you get it working) and not being too system resource hungry departments, but it can't quite stand up to Amplitube. It's also good if you don't want Cubase and don't mind tape style recording.

Quote by Stupot1
i bought them all with my paperround money honest guv

Haha, me too funnily enough... You'd be suprised how lucrative paper rounds can be in this day and age.

Last edited by faultyy at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by Steel8909
Ok so I downloaded guitar rig 3 from some torrent site!But... i plugged my guitar into my line in on my laptop and im not getting any sound. Is there something else I have to download?

The real thing.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by dancesisidance

Quote by KreatorRage
This.

Wrong. It works perfectly with an onboard sound card.
Download AISO4ALL. And make sure that no program that uses sound is on. That includes MSN Messenger, Skype, Winamp, Media Player, Last.fm...
If it makes a noise, turn it off.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||