Hey i just won an ahb1 bridge pickup...can i put it in the neck position or not? would it screw up the guitar and/or sound crappy?
They should be able to go into both positions.

Quote by billiegoat
Are the other pickups passive?

Nope there active.

Edit: http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/electric/humbucker/cutting-edge/blackouts/
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Last edited by MetalheadforJC at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by AmericanParadox
Wow, lucky you! i think you should just put it in your bridge or send it to me

i got it on ebay
If the ones you currently have installed aren't actives, you're either going to have to buy a preamp or just not have the option of using the passives with the blackout. I spent like a week trying to mix actives with passives, then a month or so later I found out you can't. I was like, "FUUUUUUUU-!!!"
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

it is possible Active and a passive

I have a Jackson Kelly With a TB4 jazz ? @ the neck and a Seymour Duncan Blackouts @ the bridge and they both work good

M-Audio Fastrack + Pod Farm

Korg Pitchblack
Boss ME25
Maxon OD808
Fame T120H
Framus 1x12 G12t100 Cab
hm so could i just get an emg 81 and put that in too? thats what i was thinking about. and thanks for the help everyone!
Quote by salsawords
If the ones you currently have installed aren't actives, you're either going to have to buy a preamp or just not have the option of using the passives with the blackout. I spent like a week trying to mix actives with passives, then a month or so later I found out you can't. I was like, "FUUUUUUUU-!!!"
ur dune it wrong.

you can, if you have skillz. i haz skillz.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.