Today i was supposed to get my MH-1000NT in. Well, they ****ed up and sent me a MH-401QMNT. And now my MH-1000 cant get here til Friday. So im stuck with this lower model purple beauty with EMGs that im supposed to ship back within the month, but not til i get a label in. This thing is stareing me in the face yelling "play me! play me!" Should I play this until my MH-1000 NT comes in?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Are you supposed to send it back unused? If so, don't use it. If not, play that shiz.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
umm... play it but don't take any of the plastic stuff off of the pickups or backs of the tuning pegs

if they ask if you played it say "no... you need better QC"
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
idk if im supposed to send it back unused. I called em up and cussed until i got my order sent, so idk.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Do it, just don't snap a string...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
play this **** dont b gay what are they gonna do call u up and say ur a prick
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
i wouldnt play it just to stay on the safe side plus i dont want a thread form a ug'er saying they got a new guitar that some noob has used wtf has happend?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by MalGanisWL
if it's sealed don't play it !

why would it be sealed? i had to open it to see if it was the right guitar...
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by ryand111
i wouldnt play it just to stay on the safe side plus i dont want a thread form a ug'er saying they got a new guitar that some noob has used wtf has happend?

"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
haha resist the urge! haha na, play with it but not too much until the point that the strings rust and start to break(or areas that change colour due to sweat etc)... lol
the fact that you put up a thread asking if you should play it when you could have been playing it right now bothers me.
Quote by ricv2106
haha resist the urge! haha na, play with it but not too much until the point that the strings rust and start to break(or areas that change colour due to sweat etc)... lol

He'd have to be pretty sweaty to do that as I don't do that to mine, and I don't change my strings as regularly as I probably should...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
You're supposed to ship it back? A lot of companies acknowledge their mistake and take the loss.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Play it.

I have the older MH 400 NT version of it. It sounds and plays really well.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.