Page 1 of 2
So I was just Youtube-ing for some motorcycle videos when I saw a video named something like crash Fatal!!!.It was a Spanish video and it really freaked me out.

There was this guy that was just in an accident and his leg was half torn off from the severity of the collision,but still dangling bits and pieces of tissue.

And I can't happen to wonder,dud...what if that sh*t happens to me?!I'm buying a new bike this summer,but this freaked me out.I won't give up on motorcycles,I love 'em and the feeling you get on them too much,but this ****,this can happen even with all the protective gear in the world.Really scares the **** out of me!I'm not afraid of dying,but of being paralyzed or having a limb torn off,jeez that gets me scared sh*tless.

Especially since I don't have normal feel in my left arm,I pinched a nerve when I broke my collarbone.
Hodam,a stojim...
motorcycle = deathtrap

my friend managed to go buy 15 years without any accidents but he got hit by some woman in an SUV a week ago (luckily he's ok as he was wearing all the gear and his motorcycle more or less sacrificed itself so he can walk). No matter how many precautions you take, you need to learn telepathy in the end to be safe from other drivers
Don't drive like a maniac and be careful around people who do.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Wear a helmet.

We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Sell that and get a bicycle, it's sort of the same feeling
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
It doesn't matter how beast of a driver you are, there's always gonna be other idiots on the road
Quote by cam_sampbell

If you can pump out 150 HP at the wheel just from using your legs,than bravo for you.I unfortunately can't,and it's not the same feeling,I know since I ride a bicycle as well.
Hodam,a stojim...
Motorbikes are cool,

Thing is no matter how safe you are you don't have any control over peoples stupidity, i drive a car and the stunts i see people doing on a daily basis is ott,

Get a car, think of the comfort when it rains, maybe your not from Ireland...
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals
Quote by proswimmer89
It doesn't matter how beast of a driver you are, there's always gonna be other idiots on the road

Don't ever say that again.
Quote by Nietsche
Don't drive. Stay in doors in a padded sterilised germ free room with a strait jacket eating vitamin pills at the appropriate intervals

Dude I'm the kinda of guy to do that,that's out of the question.I get your point but I was never implying on that,I just wanted to say that I had enough bones broken and muscles f'd up to know sh*t happens on a regular basis.And Croatia is a biker rich area,not a week goes by without at least 2 dying or severely injured.

I don't care about getting broken bones or eventually dying,but loosing a limb or getting paralyzed,dude that would freak the sh*t out of me.
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
I don't care about getting broken bones or eventually dying,but loosing a limb or getting paralyzed,dude that would freak the sh*t out of me.

Broken bones can quite easily result in paralysis and loss of a limb. You sure like smart now!
Quote by Azrael_031
If you can pump out 150 HP at the wheel just from using your legs,than bravo for you.I unfortunately can't,and it's not the same feeling,I know since I ride a bicycle as well.

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Azrael_031
Judging by his avatar yes, yes he can
Quote by Grindar
Broken bones can quite easily result in paralysis and loss of a limb. You sure like smart now!

That's a result of a shattered bone,not a broken one,two different things.

Think before you say something.
Hodam,a stojim...
Link?
get your ass out, stick a party horn in your asshole and fart in her face. way to introduce yourself.
Quote by toine
i second this!

I have no intention of youtubeing or watching that ever again.And this comes from a guy who watches surgeries on youtube daily,so if you want to see it,prepare yourself.

Try youtubing something like accidente fatal.
Hodam,a stojim...
I doubt the video will be allowed to be posted on here tbh

EDIT:
Quote by Azrael_031
And this comes from a guy who watches surgeries on youtube daily

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
Last edited by cam_sampbell at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by cam_sampbell

Better yet: Unicycle.

off topic,

hey cam, don't know if anyone's told you this, but did you know your avatar moves to the beat of Glasgow Kiss PERFECTLY!?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by cam_sampbell
I doubt the video will be allowed to be posted on here tbh

EDIT:

Like hear bypasses,kidney transplants,etc...I even watched a vaginoplasty procedure.That's when they chop your manhood off and make you a snatch.And if THIS video freaks me out more than THAT,that tells you how much it's horrific.
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
That's a result of a shattered bone,not a broken one,two different things.

Think before you say something.

I'm a Primary Care Paramedic, and took Officer medical courses in the Army. Why don't you think before you say things?

Edit: Am I correct in believing that you get your medical knowledge from Youtube videos?
Last edited by Grindar at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by Grindar
I'm a Primary Care Paramedic, and took Officer medical courses in the Army. Why don't you think before you say things?

Edit: Am I correct in believing that you get your medical knowledge from Youtube videos?

And........... You forgot to state your point.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Henkdemachtige
And........... You forgot to state your point.

He's still wrong, as broken bones can result in loss of limbs and paralysis.
Quote by Grindar

No offense,but I have as much reason to believe you are a paramedic as I have that you are Jessica Alba on drugs.

Whether I'm right or wrong,that's not the point.And you will still remain that d*ckweed that goes around trying to be a smartass when we really don't need one.

Got an opinion on this thread,then state it,do I care about your "medical expertise".

No my dear Sir,I do not.
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
No offense,but I have as much reason to believe you are a paramedic as I have that you are Jessica Alba on drugs.

Whether I'm right or wrong,that's not the point.And you will still remain that d*ckweed that goes around trying to be a smartass when we really don't need one.

Got an opinion on this thread,then state it,do I care about your "medical expertise".

No my dear Sir,I do not.

No, I don't go around flaunting my qualifications anywhere, but you said that I was wrong, and I most definitely was not.
And suddenly all types perfect english and is not acting like an asshole
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Grindar
No, I don't go around flaunting my qualifications anywhere, but you said that I was wrong, and I most definitely was not.

Look I have no wish to argue with you since I want to get back on the topic,but face it.Neither of us is qualified to make a statement on that.
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
Like hear bypasses,kidney transplants,etc...I even watched a vaginoplasty procedure.That's when they chop your manhood off and make you a snatch.And if THIS video freaks me out more than THAT,that tells you how much it's horrific.

i like those type of videos

EDIT: found it
it's kinda funny, the truck that's behind him just runs him over
and the cars behind drive around the bike, clearly seeing he's getting run over.
and then people stand around him taking pictures with their cellphones
Last edited by toine at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by toine
i like those type of videos

EDIT: found it
it's kinda funny, the truck that's behind him just runs him over
and the cars behind drive around the bike, clearly seeing he's getting run over.
and then people stand around him taking pictures with their cellphones

Is the guy laying in a truck or something?And is it during nighttime?Is he constantly saying "aaaaay aaaaaay..."?
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
Is the guy laying in a truck or something?And is it during nighttime?Is he constantly saying "aaaaay aaaaaay..."?

no, it's a guy getting hit by a truck behind him and you see him getting ripped apart under the wheels, and then when they film the body there's only 1 leg left, don't think he's alive though
Quote by toine
no, it's a guy getting hit by a truck behind him and you see him getting ripped apart under the wheels, and then when they film the body there's only 1 leg left, don't think he's alive though

You got the wrong video then.
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
You got the wrong video then.

i'm searching but can't find it want to see it
Page 1 of 2